Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

• Aerosoft

i'm okay with you

I'ma glider's captain student and the first thing we tought you is:DONT LOOK YOU PANEL AND YOUR INSTRUMENTS

Yes but that's a glider without much systems and flying VFR. In an Airbus it is just not possible to fly it without the instruments and a lot of the flight conditions simply will not offer any useful external view. I am not sure why you add this in this conversation.

• Upvote 2

Yes our cockpit but somebody did some photoshopping on it to get the add the tail cam in it.

Maybe it's a hint?

Haha, it would be cool to have a tail cam in the Airbus X but I would say it will destroy FPS. Sorry if this has been posted before.

• Aerosoft

Maybe it's a hint?

Haha, it would be cool to have a tail cam in the Airbus X but I would say it will destroy FPS. Sorry if this has been posted before.

As far as we know it is not possible to 'mount' a different view window in a VC. It can be done in a 2d panel as long as you do not scale or move the panel.

FSUIPC is not necessary for this Airbus.

Finn

Can we use FSUIPC to set up the throttles, Elevator, etc axis ? The other Bus in development had significant problems with FSUIPC inputs specially throttles, etc.

Will Airbus X be controllable with external hardware and will the offsets be published

or does it works like the Wilco Airbus with some internal variables?

Sorry if the question was asked before. I haven't found it.

• Aerosoft

Can we use FSUIPC to set up the throttles, Elevator, etc axis ? The other Bus in development had significant problems with FSUIPC inputs specially throttles, etc.

Yes, one of our testers is working on that, we should be able to give you all the info you need.

• Aerosoft

Will Airbus X be controllable with external hardware and will the offsets be published

or does it works like the Wilco Airbus with some internal variables?

Sorry if the question was asked before. I haven't found it.

We think it will be highly compatible as we decided to use as much default FSX commands as possible.

Sorry t say, but no.

If you ask me I think it is best not to say any release date at all now according to this project. I understand that this is a very complex project but the release dates give people expectations.

No release dates means no expectations and you can work on this project without any pressure.

If you ask me I think it is best not to say any release date at all now according to this project. I understand that this is a very complex project but the release dates give people expectations.

No release dates means no expectations and you can work on this project without any pressure.

Hi,

well developers have always pressure. It comes from the customers like us.

But I think it would be better if Aerosoft don't tell us a specific month for a release-better a quarter of the year like summer or whatever.

Chris

No there is no wing flex on the airbus 320 :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::D:D:D:D:D

Please look at the ariane 737 there is a huge panel and vc and ...... ANd they do a wing flex please do it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you have the skill to do it Please it will increase the realism of your project and all customers are agree to say that it was the best bus of fsx

Why you are narrow minded it's "nothing" compared to the VC

You can do it

• Aerosoft

No there is no wing flex on the airbus 320 :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::D:D:D:D:D

Please look at the ariane 737 there is a huge panel and vc and ...... ANd they do a wing flex please do it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you have the skill to do it Please it will increase the realism of your project and all customers are agree to say that it was the best bus of fsx

You can do it

Juju, we never said there is no wingflex on the A231. And the video is a pretty good example of what we mean. Just play it back slowed down and see how much the wing tip moves in relation to the window frame. You will soon see that the camera moves far more then the wing tip. But as this is what people expect we would have to exaggerate the effect many time to make it look 'real', we simply do not like that way of modeling. If that stops you from liking the product, so be it. Besides this is a passenger view, something we do not include. And to be honest, we do not really appreciate being narrow minded, certainly not on an issue that has been a dead horse for months.

Because we really have been over this issue 13 separate times (serious, I counted) and we have always said the same thing, let's close this issue now once and for all. There will be no wingflex.

• Upvote 8

You can do it

Please folks, let´s stop the wingflex-discussion.

This will be a simulator for the PILOT´s WORKPLACE! Aerosoft stated this very often.

So, what does a pilot do:

- he goes on a walkaround for the preflightcheck. You will be able to do this with an excellent external model and external animations.

- he flies the aircraft. You will also be able to do this in a really great realistic way!

- he is NOT sitting on 18A and staring out of the window!

So, when does a pilot see his wing flexing during his work?????? Right: never!

Timo

• Upvote 9

I just have to say, I've never seen a simple preview topic generate so much negativity and animosity...unbelievable. <_<

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this add-on, exactly as it has been advertised! ;)

• Upvote 1

I agree it will be the best bus if you do NOT implement Wing Flex.

A BIG Thank you Aerosoft.

Good Frames are more important then 30cm Wing Flex.

• Upvote 6

Negativity negativity i never said something negative i think :blink:

I'never said that this project is bad

I just hope something i never said it was bull... because i will never do an aircraft for fs.

Why would you think my comments were directed at you? I'm just generalizing about many historical posts in this topic (including the one this replaced)

• Upvote 1

Negativity negativity i never said something negative i think :blink:

I'never said that this project is bad

I just hope something i never said it was bull... because i will never do an aircraft for fs.

Hm, let me see: You said Aerosoft was narrow minded for not adding your indispensable wing-flex.

For me that pretty negative.

Insulting, actually.

Perhaps you should read your posts first BEFORE actually posting them!

Mathijs, How is it even possible to make a "realistic" Fly-By-Wire system without FSUIPC? Just take a look at the new VRS F/A-18, you can feel the FBW system! You can't on the default airbus.

Mathijs, How is it even possible to make a "realistic" Fly-By-Wire system without FSUIPC? Just take a look at the new VRS F/A-18, you can feel the FBW system! You can't on the default airbus.

You could feel the FBW on the VRS Hornet, IF you could buy it. They are having major problems with throttle/control and FSUIPC at the moment...not everyone is impacted, but enough to the extent they had to close their shop until they can release a good fix.

• Upvote 1

Interesting and absolutely supporting Aerosoft's decisions:

The competitor who makes those detailed to the freight compartment temperature system depth add-ons (I try to stick to Aerosoft forum rules and not mentions competitors) just announced on their forum (I don't have access there 'cause I never registered but a fellow flight simmer cited) that their B737 NGX which is due in summer will be a pure FSX version without any backwards fS9 compatibility.

Those hard core FS9 fans are driven absolutely mad (I can't understand why they can't admit that the FlightSim world has moved on and FSX offers a hugh gap forward in possibilities for aircraft add-ons.).

Either way... I think the P...'s decision (being the add-on developer that stuck very long with FS9) proves without the slightest doubt that Aerosoft's previously decision to make the A-320 a pure FSX add-on was a very wise, sound and anticipatory one.

I can't even image what a blowback it would have been had Aerosoft developed the Airbus FS9 compatible and P... had come up with a pure FSX version with a lot more to offer.

Bravo! You have done it right!