FSX Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

• Aerosoft

I hope you like it !!! here is a preview of the new Airbus X

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NA8mND8VebY

But a video of a stolen beta that shows only the landing lights that are, though cool, not complete. So we do not like it a lot. It's not a preview but some kid showing off he knows how to use torrents. And his landing sucked very much.

• Upvote 4

But a video of a stolen beta that shows only the landing lights that are, though cool, not complete. So we do not like it a lot. It's not a preview but some kid showing off he knows how to use torrents. And his landing sucked very much.

And before you know it, there will be 1000 people asking "Where can I get it?"

for that reason alone a take-down notice to Google might be worth it.

I hope you like it !!! here is a preview of the new Airbus X

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NA8mND8VebY

um if im not mistaken, you as your username suggests are the same person that posted the video of the unauthorized beta.:glare_s: its one thing to pirate the plane, but another thing to display the fact that you did it in front of its creators. not too smart. if you are not the same person i apologize, but still, you do realize you are advertising a pirated product on its makers forum :hanged_s::mallet_s:

• 3 weeks later...

This really sucks..

fun to find out here that someone that helps Volovirtuale with news is so lame..

Obviously now he's no more part of the news writers...

I'm sorry :(

Ciao,

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone tell me when this Bus is to be release for download? Many thanks,

Dave

That was a genuine question. I don't understand why people are voting down my post. Some people have nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1

quote "Could someone tell me when this Bus is to be release for download? "

That was a genuine question. I don't understand why people are voting down my post. Some people have nothing better to do.

Probably the simple answer is "When it's ready to be released for download biggrin.gif "

Granted, it's a genuine question, but one that has been asked at least a hundred times. Perhaps if you read through this (entire) thread:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=34108

you will understand where the project is currently at, and get a sense for why this question has been difficult to answer...

• 2 months later...

I think it's a complete waste using torrents.. Most of them are full of spywares and makes your computer faulty

If you liked the addon buy it the genuine way...