Aprils Screenshot Competition.

Hi

This is my first time in any competition, so here goes:

This is The A321 with my finnair repaint in FlyTampas TNCM, and i think it would make the Audience go Whoo because i am almost crashing into that AF747. (I was trying to convey that I am pulling up in the pic, and that i made it)

Here we go again. Im sorry for making a offtopic post - but this is just sad. My post (as quoted above) Was a perfectly valid and usefull post (in this case it was a submission for a contest), and still i got a -3 which i converted to -2.... Now this is NOT about the reputation!!!!!. My point is when my post was -1'ed it got hidden from anyone who has Their Post Threshold Set!!! So in this case my submission will NOT be visible to most people. So can someone please put it back to atleast 0? can someone Please stop -1'ing usefull posts?

• Upvote 5

HI Gaura

I +1'd your posts. Whoever is doing this is pathetic in my mind. You take the time to make repaints and still your opinions are not considered valid. There are many on here with great opinions and add worth to this site. Then there are some who spoil it.

I dont know who they are but they should be ashamed of themselves.

Some people clearly arent fit to fly if that is there attitude....clearly no level-headedness.

and i didnt think your post was in any way off topic.

dont worry mate, take solace in the fact that you are in the right not them!

paul

• Upvote 2

My point is when my post was -1'ed it got hidden from anyone who has Their Post Threshold Set!!!

I can also put your screen name on my ignore list, and accomplish the same thing. If someone hits the red button on a post, they disagree with the content of the posting, it has nothing to do with you personally. If it bothers you that someone might click that red button, use more discretion in what you post.

• Upvote 2

I can also put your screen name on my ignore list, and accomplish the same thing. If someone hits the red button on a post, they disagree with the content of the posting, it has nothing to do with you personally. If it bothers you that someone might click that red button, use more discretion in what you post.

dont wanna argue, but - I did use discretion! i posted a completely valid screenshot entry to the competition. and i DO NOT want my submission to be hidden by the threshold.

Most people do not understand that the rating sytem is NOT to rate what they like or dont like (frankly most people dont care what they like/dont)- it is meant for posts that are useful/not useful.

• Upvote 3

Here we go again. Im sorry for making a offtopic post - but this is just sad. My post (as quoted above) Was a perfectly valid and usefull post (in this case it was a submission for a contest), and still i got a -3 which i converted to -2.... Now this is NOT about the reputation!!!!!. My point is when my post was -1'ed it got hidden from anyone who has Their Post Threshold Set!!! So in this case my submission will NOT be visible to most people. So can someone please put it back to atleast 0? can someone Please stop -1'ing usefull posts?

Maybe you got some -1 on the picture simply because it's stupid to say that you'll like to see a plane almost crashing in another... <_<

• Upvote 1

Maybe you got some -1 on the picture simply because it's stupid to say that you'll like to see a plane almost crashing in another...   dry.gif

well, it was a perfectly ok post... not offtopic or anything.

and besides, im pretty sure the voring system is not there just so people can what they "like"

• Upvote 3

well, it was a perfectly ok post... not offtopic or anything.

and besides, im pretty sure the voring system is not there just so people can what they "like"

Actually it is what people "like" and what do you care it is but a number so get over it.

• Upvote 2

Actually it is what people "like" and what do you care it is but a number so get over it.

Its not just a number... posts that have a negative rating get hidden from anyone who has their threshold set.

• Upvote 3

Its not just a number... posts that have a negative rating get hidden from anyone who has their threshold set.

and where do you change that cause I can't see it.

OK.... so you're one of the guys who just hates me, and -1's each of my post. right?

LOL no I don't hate you why would I... Your just wrong. It can be if you like or dislike it and it DOESN'T matter anyways. Maybe to you but no one else

• Upvote 1

Can we have last month's results yet... Now that it's 27 days after last month's contest ended.

4 days left...

Now 2 days...

1 day to go...

Last day... Standby...

Expect contest closure in a few hours GMT... Possibly...

• Upvote 2

I want to know if I can post my picture the 1 of may as my internet will be reset then as I have gone over the download limit :S and my connection has been slowed and I cant upload a picture

If so, thank you very much

Here is my entry for this month, might change it but for will enter this for now in case I can't make the dead line.

The blue angels are in town:

2009-7-20_1-35-0-410.jpg

Good luck all.