Aprils Screenshot Competition.

Okay folks welcome to April's Screenshot Competition.

This month we will have a themed subject. "Whooing the Crowd"

Something you might do in a aircraft to make the people watching go Whoo.

Most of us have been to Air Shows when we see things done that make you go Phew or Whoo.

So you get the idea.

Rules at the top of the forum apply

Hi

This is my first time in any competition, so here goes:

fsx2010040422191051.jpg

This is The A321 with my finnair repaint in FlyTampas TNCM, and i think it would make the Audience go Whoo because i am almost crashing into that AF747. (I was trying to convey that I am pulling up in the pic, and that i made it)

• Upvote 9

My entry:

A Tiger Moth Sideslipping into the midst of Katoomba, over the power lines. A deadly but exiciting combination!

MothKatoomba.jpg

• Upvote 3

Afterburners on! You are slammed back into your seat, vision blurring as your fighter claws for the sky! Around you the stars cease their twinkling and the growl of the engine dims as the atmosphere thins. The moon seems to brighten and the sky fade quickly towards black as you grip the stick and roll and then loop, whooping as you grin from ear to ear...

This....is....flight!

flight1.jpg

Hey, its my first submission! I claim poetic license! :blush::P

• Upvote 2

Hi

This is my first time in any competition, so here goes:

fsx2010040422191051.jpg

This is The A321 with my finnair repaint in FlyTampas TNCM, and i think it would make the Audience go Whoo because i am almost crashing into that AF747. (I was trying to convey that I am pulling up in the pic, and that i made it)

what 321 is that? it looks like the aerosoft one... are you one of the beta testers/ repainters? :blink:

• Upvote 2

hi angelsandairwaves, for the human eye effect I used the ENB Series and for the position of the cam I used EZ_walccamera, to capture the screeshot I used the famous «V» of the FSXlaugh.gif

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

hi angelsandairwaves, for the human eye effect I used the ENB Series and for the position of the cam I used EZ_walccamera, to capture the screeshot I used the famous «V» of the FSXlaugh.gif

the ENB Series can you tell me a littl bit more about it? freeware? and where could i find it? :P

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Here is mine, Lufthansa A340-600 Promo in Paris, you can see the "Arc de Triomphe" and the "la tour Eiffel" in the background. Good Luck to everyone!

post-27747-127073227571_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

post-24240-127094389176_thumb.jpg

This is an unedited shoot (only cut some sky ;) ), taken on Vatsim with a WOAI Plane and the new FSX VRS Superbug. Enjoy

did you add in the effect in like photoshop or is it something that comes with the A/C if so what A/C is it?

did you add in the effect in like photoshop or is it something that comes with the A/C if so what A/C is it?

Its unedited..i only cut it, thats a feautre of the plane..

and the new FSX VRS Superbug

You can find it here: http://www.vrsimulations.com/

(But they stop selling at moment, because many people have bugs during the installtion. Thank god i have none of these bugs ;))