FPS

Vaulcan

i have a top end PC that runs games like rFactor, GTR2, Empire Total war (very demanding) and other big games without any problem with my FPS. this game has big problems. i have ALL the settings on low yet the frame rate is a joke. are there any settings i must look at? surly i should be able run this game smooth with an nVidia Gforce GTS 25O 1g CARD? (everything upto date and onely this game is installed..)

Hello Vaulcan,

Sorry, what sort of frame rate do you get, have you tried the graphics card settings from Nvidia to see if it might be something there.

Try running it in Fullscreen and then windowed mode and see the difference.

Hello Vaulcan,

Sorry, what sort of frame rate do you get, have you tried the graphics card settings from Nvidia to see if it might be something there.

Try running it in Fullscreen and then windowed mode and see the difference.

After messing with the setting ive sorted it out. i also had to sort out getting the game working my self as i got no support from the developers!

but now im getting an error on start up. the game was working but now it says "cant set allocation" and crashes, any ideas??