AES 2.06 and crash aircrafts

Hello,

Since a have installed AES 2.06 after my pushback all my aircrafts (feelthere wilco Airbus erj) crash just when the pushcar unplugged of main gear. The nose isdown under the ground or aircraft flight at4 feetand turn ?? Why never hadthis before.

Thanks

PC Os Windows 7 64 bits

FS2004

Hello,

Since a have installed AES 2.06 after my pushback all my aircrafts (feelthere wilco Airbus erj) crash just when the pushcar unplugged of main gear. The nose isdown under the ground or aircraft flight at4 feetand turn ?? Why never hadthis before.

Thanks

PC Os Windows 7 64 bits

FS2004

Have you pressed the "Repair for Pushback" button on the Aircraft configuration page?

• Developer

Hello,

Where can i find this fonctionn exactly ??

I don't remember seeing this "repair aicraft" Is it with AES or Wilco/feelthere conficuaration?

Thanks

In the manual ? :D

Hello;

After you start AES,and turn on the AES config,the aircraft pushback should be in one of the 2 options you have to select,enclosed is a copy of the AES config,you need to open it from the location where your AES file is.

Mark

post-26378-126973316405_thumb.jpg