Schiphol FSX

Eleuth

Shaun Fletcher Icon

Posted Yesterday , 03:11 PM

Hello Thony,

EHAM and Brussels were indeed made by the same person!

ahhh, thats why the frames are not great

• Upvote 1

Hello Thony,

EHAM and Brussels were indeed made by the same person!

Shaun are they also looking to see why the fps is that awful...Even MA EGLL and LFPG with 100% traffic have better fps than MA EHAM with 40% traffic..

Shaun are they also looking to see why the fps is that awful...Even MA EGLL and LFPG with 100% traffic have better fps than MA EHAM with 40% traffic..

Frames here are acceptable, i get around 20 FRAMES, Ulimate traffic 2 at 100% on 3x 24 inch screens in the PMDG 747 VC.

35-40 frames when spotting traffic.

Frames are way better than FSDREAMTEAM scenery and you can't really compare Aerosoft schiphol to LFPG or EGLL.

Schiphol's Docking tubes look very complex so i wouldn't be too surprised.

But they do need to fix the performance with the RWY Night lightning i'm getting 0.1 frame(s) as soon as RWY 24/06 lights turn on.

Frames here are acceptable, i get around 20 FRAMES, Ulimate traffic 2 at 100% on 3x 24 inch screens in the PMDG 747 VC.

35-40 frames when spotting traffic.

Frames are way better than FSDREAMTEAM scenery and you can't really compare Aerosoft schiphol to LFPG or EGLL.

Schiphol's Docking tubes look very complex so i wouldn't be too surprised.

But they do need to fix the performance with the RWY Night lightning i'm getting 0.1 frame(s) as soon as RWY 24/06 lights turn on.

so you're telling me that u're getting 20fps in vc and 35-40 in spotting view... U're the only one so far

so you're telling me that u're getting 20fps in vc and 35-40 in spotting view... U're the only one so far

That does sound rediculous, I have one of the strongest FSX Rigs on the planet and Im not getting anywhere near that. I had to turn off the Dense Traffic for Highway 3 and 2 just to get somewhere near 24 but it was still hanging around 15-16

most of the time. Why a person would make such a rediculous claim is beyond me. My youtube page shows my rig on Jan 19 2010 which gives my specs. If you dont have atleast that in your RIG there is no way you could claim to have 35 fps or more.

And what the heck is the night lighting problem. Is there a fix for that. It drops you to 1 fps for nothing. Seems like this might have been a rush job. Don't want Aerosoft to become like some of its competitors that just try to get it out there,

and not care if it works or not.

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

PS I have almost every addon scenery worth having but this one although is good during the daylight hours, falls to pieces at night.

Hello Folks,

Please consult and post in the initial release thread for this scenery on the Scenery Forum if you have problems with this scenery, thats what its there for and not so we can repeat everything everywhere.

Any issue with Amsterdam X then please post it here.

That does sound rediculous, I have one of the strongest FSX Rigs on the planet and Im not getting anywhere near that. I had to turn off the Dense Traffic for Highway 3 and 2 just to get somewhere near 24 but it was still hanging around 15-16

most of the time. Why a person would make such a rediculous claim is beyond me. My youtube page shows my rig on Jan 19 2010 which gives my specs. If you dont have atleast that in your RIG there is no way you could claim to have 35 fps or more.

And what the heck is the night lighting problem. Is there a fix for that. It drops you to 1 fps for nothing. Seems like this might have been a rush job. Don't want Aerosoft to become like some of its competitors that just try to get it out there,

and not care if it works or not.

Marc Anthony Gonzalez

PS I have almost every addon scenery worth having but this one although is good during the daylight hours, falls to pieces at night.

I'm trying to understand your statement and I know not everyone has playable frames with aerosofts EHAM, but please don't accuse me of making rediculous "claims" without knowing the persons pc specs etc.

I will not brag about my system but good hardware combined with tweaks are everything in FSX.

At day EHAM is perfectly playable when it comes to frames, at night is a different story.

Mainly due to the RWY lights at 24/06 and they should definatly fix that.

I'm using Aerosofts EHAM scenery combined with NL2000 V4 and a payware weather Program called REX. As said 35 frames when spotting and lots of clouds. Without clouds and spotting 40+. And 20 in the VC.

My specs-> Core i7 980x 4.0Ghz (AffinityMask=62)---MSI 5870 Lighting---6GB Corsair DDR3 RAM---Windows x64

Any update on when the shops(Hobbyshop Aviation MegaStore), will receive the boxes? I pre-ordered one but don't have any update yet..

Hi Shaun, any update yet :) ?

Yes, I want to know to! First of all, I'm new here, and I ordered Mega airport amsterdam X two months ago at Bol.com, a internet shopping site of The Netherlands. It says it will be released at the 31th of August :mellow:. Isn't that a bit far away. And I just want the product I have bought.

Hello Folks,

What I can tell you is there wont be a boxed version until all issues are resolved best they can.

From what I heard they are awaiting fixes from Cornel but will check how this is going.

• 2 weeks later...

Goodmorning everyone,

I'm glad Schiphol X is released. I know there is slill much work to do, but despite of all the problems I think the scenery is beautiful. And after the intervention of Oliver it is working fine for me.

Eric