Schiphol FSX

Eleuth

Thank you for posting this information, Shaun.

You had already informed me by E-mail, but it's good that everyone knows it now.

We will see the FSX apear in the shop, when it's readylaugh.gif

Greetz,

René from the Netherlands

Hey Shaun, how about some screen-shots of the FSX version of Schiphol. Has anyone tested with NL2000v4 to make sure it's completely compatible?

Can't wait to fly the Netherlands, ties into everything European...Darryl

Guest Moonrider

That would be nice a week, but according to the aerosoft pages its not beining released before 30-07-2010 is that correct???

Hope not, but you never know.

Frank

That would be nice a week, but according to the aerosoft pages its not beining released before 30-07-2010 is that correct???

Hope not, but you never know.

Frank

I think that the release dates on the aerosoft website are generally for the releases of boxed products.

Hello Folks,

Its in final testing at the office just clearing a few things up but the progress is slightly slow due to folks attending the Berlin Air Show.

So please be patient as we know you already have been, its in our hands now so we'll be as quick as humanly possible to get it to you.

• Upvote 3

Hi Shaun,

Will be boxed version also be released quickly? I've ordered it at the AviationMegastore and they say it'll arrive in July/August, do you know more?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Good news!

One further question: Did you have contact to the NL2000-V4-scenery-team because of the compatibility between the two sceneries?

Thank you!

Lars

Hello Folks,

Its in final testing at the office just clearing a few things up but the progress is slightly slow due to folks attending the Berlin Air Show.

So please be patient as we know you already have been, its in our hands now so we'll be as quick as humanly possible to get it to you.

Hi Shaun, I don't mean to pester you guys but could you update us on where you are with the FSX version, it would stop me from refreshing my download account wacko.gif

• Upvote 2

Nice the release is near, i really can't believe it, some people are waiting since christmas 2009 and after all the bumpy release dates it finally gets released(soon).

I know aerosoft isnt to blame since it's made by another company.

But i haven't heard/seen any news/pictures about the features that are going to be implented in the FSX version.

I really hope it was worth all the waiting.

And that they implented some features the people were asking for.

-more blue coloured maintanance traffic on schiphol

-changed commercials on the docking gates

-physical aircraft bridge at schiphol

-NL2000 V4 support(since every Schiphol user is going to use that in combination with NL2000V4)

I think Aerosoft will think twice now when doing business again with dreamfactorystudios in the future after all the delays with Schiphol. Personally I've never understood why SimWings didn't do Schiphol. They've created scenery with high quality in the past (e.g. Madrid Barajas and Paris). I think they would have fitted the job better than this one-man show. I'm not saying that Cornel is doing a bad job here, because I have his Brussels scenery too and that airport is nicely done. But I think Schiphol is maybe a bit too large to do it solo.

Jon

• Upvote 1

I think Aerosoft will think twice now when doing business again with dreamfactorystudios in the future after all the delays with Schiphol. Personally I've never understood why SimWings didn't do Schiphol. They've created scenery with high quality in the past (e.g. Madrid Barajas and Paris). I think they would have fitted the job better than this one-man show. I'm not saying that Cornel is doing a bad job here, because I have his Brussels scenery too and that airport is nicely done. But I think Schiphol is maybe a bit too large to do it solo.

Jon

+1 for you Jon i fully agree

• Upvote 1

Guest Moonrider

Aerosoft has a good reputation in the FS world, but with this kind of problems i hope that reputation stays the same.

If the next release is just as fast as this one people are going to look for other sources.

I know they cant help this kind of problems but in the future they better be carefull who to pick as a developper.

But anyways, i stay for the moment with Aerosoft, we must agree they deliver great work so far.

Rider

Come on guys Schipol is a buch bigger project than say Menorca or Ibiza! OK so there have been a few problems, I for one am grateful that DreamFactoryStudio are doing it at all. I don't think it serves any purpose to slag off the peaople who are taking the time and effort to make our FS world a more exciting and enjoyable experience. We just have to be patient, and yeh it's really frustrating waiting all this time but I am sure it will be well worth the wait.... so let's get behind them and wish them well and look forward to this amazing airport being released! An update on where things are would be good though, is AS still testing or has it gone back to the developer because of the FS9 problems? wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Come on guys Schipol is a buch bigger project than say Menorca or Ibiza! OK so there have been a few problems, I for one am grateful that DreamFactoryStudio are doing it at all. I don't think it serves any purpose to slag off the peaople who are taking the time and effort to make our FS world a more exciting and enjoyable experience. We just have to be patient, and yeh it's really frustrating waiting all this time but I am sure it will be well worth the wait.... so let's get behind them and wish them well and look forward to this amazing airport being released! An update on where things are would be good though, is AS still testing or has it gone back to the developer because of the FS9 problems? wink.gif

I hope it will be well worth the wait , otherwise I'll kick their ass!:lol: Noo I won't , but yeh , still waiting and waiting aaaand waiting ... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3