Schiphol FSX

Eleuth

any FSX users want to tell me what performance hit is expected

?

Cheers :)

I get around 15 fps with 100% UT II and fsx set up according to Nick with adjustments as suggested by Jesus Altuve (Bojote)

With REX,GEX and Ultimate terrain. Also have NL2000 installed.

on a AMD Phenom II x4 3 Ghz win7 62bit and Nvidia GTS 250

I could get higher, by adjusting sliders and traffic, but it goes smooth

How is it looking texture wise, is it as good as Heathrow or CDG? Run into any problems or conflicts with NL2000v4, etc? :unsure:

Seems frame-rates are similar to Heathrow...Darryl

Is it normal that during night time with 0% traffic I'm getting 0.7 fps in vc and outside view 1.7 fps for schiphol and I have aerosoft LFPG and KORD-KJFK-KLAS-KFLL from FS dreateam installed and even with 50% traffic the lowest fps in vc I'd get it's 12fps. I'm on running on XP sp2 I7 920 @2.66 and SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 5870 850MHZ 1GB 4.8GHZ GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI HDMI DISPLAY PORT DIRECTX 11

Is it normal that during night time with 0% traffic I'm getting 0.7 fps in vc and outside view 1.7 fps for schiphol and I have aerosoft LFPG and KORD-KJFK-KLAS-KFLL from FS dreateam installed and even with 50% traffic the lowest fps in vc I'd get it's 12fps. I'm on running on XP sp2 I7 920 @2.66 and SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 5870 850MHZ 1GB 4.8GHZ GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI HDMI DISPLAY PORT DIRECTX 11

Your memory looks fairly low and my guess is that it's probably below the minimum requirements, don't know for sure though.

• Upvote 1

Your memory looks fairly low and my guess is that it's probably below the minimum requirements, don't know for sure though.

I have 6gb of memory..all my other addons work like a charme.. Even Kennedy Airport(fs dreamteam) and Atlanta(Imagine sim) at 100% traffic doesn't go below 12 fps in vc and 15fps outside views ..

I had the same issue with dulles intl demo version from imaginesim but I read on a few forums that all fsx users with acceleration pack were having the same issue during night time.. I don't know if it's the same thing with Schiphol

Is it just at night?

only at night the fps really suck...but during daytime it mainly stays around 15fps which I think that's low compare to other complex sceneries that I have

Is it normal that during night time with 0% traffic I'm getting 0.7 fps in vc and outside view 1.7 fps for schiphol...

Are you using the recommended settings from the manual, or are you running everything maxed out? I have almost as many configuration files as I have payware airports, seems no two sceneries have the exact same settings.

it works fine with NL2000v4, already know people and seen screenshots from it, looks really nice!

It certainly is.

In real life incoming flights and departing flights are never using the same runway at Schiphol.

Here I always have to wait for flights that are arriving.

Is it possible to change the runways of the incoming and outgoing flights in fsx, or do I need a special program?

Eric

I'm going to make a modified AFCAD with the correct runway use. Because the Aerosoft AFCAD is wrong. (but you can still use the AFCAD tool to chance the AFCAD) I did the same trick with an AFCAD for the default scenery in FSX and it works.

It should be done today, I'll post a download link in the "Initial release errors" topichappy.gif

Are you using the recommended settings from the manual, or are you running everything maxed out? I have almost as many configuration files as I have payware airports, seems no two sceneries have the exact same settings.

Nothing is maxed out.. I've even try to put my sliders all to min but still no effect.. I've tried a bucnh of different addon planes and the highest I'm able to get in VC is 12fps and outside views 16fps..It's not the same group who made Brussels X cuz the fps brussels sucks but all other aerosoft airports are top notch... I guess there were not made by Schiphol group of developpers... I should have waited for KDFW from fs dreateam instead of buying Schiphol...

Thx for your help

Hello Thony,

EHAM and Brussels were indeed made by the same person!

Thx for the info Shaun and please please don't use those developpers anymore....