Schiphol FSX

Eleuth

I would relly like to see EHAM in FSX, but I rather see all the still open major bugs for FS9 solved before I buy a buggy FSX Version ;)

I think that's one of the reasons why it takes so long... Atleast, that's what I hope :unsure:

I would relly like to see EHAM in FSX, but I rather see all the still open major bugs for FS9 solved before I buy a buggy FSX Version ;)

Wow are there still bugs left even after the 1.1 patch that aerosoft posted a week earlier?

I hope the FSX release isn't too far away. I'm creaving for a release date.

But maybe it will pop up without warning/announcement on aerosofts main page. Hopefully in this era.

Ryan if you are following the EHAM Threads here in the Scenery Forums you'll see that there are many things still buggy. So I would love to see them gettinig fixed before releasing a FSX Version :)

Alexander just checked the sceneryforum, and there an awful lot of bugs to be fixed. You weren't kidding. I was about to purchase the 2004 version to ease the pain but that will just work vice versa. After reading those posts.

• Upvote 1

Glad you read that. But we all can expect these bugs to be fixed since Aerosoft as Publisher has a high reputation and the developer of EHAM has built also Brussels which was good what I saw an Screenshots. So I guess it is just a matter of time :)

What is happening at Aerosoft HQ? Did the Schiphol Files runaway and are you now chasing the one's and zerro's? LOL

Sorry, serious now: I would like an Update on the situation?

Another question:

With the release of EHAM, will Oliver release AES 2.06b short after? Just like he did with Vienna X, so we can emediatly enjoy EHAM with full AES...

I am awaiting your replyhappy.gif

Everybody's on holiday, that's what European's do! :lol: Or it's coming in the forth quarter (Xmas time) along with everything else! :)

What is happening at Aerosoft HQ? Did the Schiphol Files runaway and are you now chasing the one's and zerro's? LOL

Sorry, serious now: I would like an Update on the situation?

Another question:

With the release of EHAM, will Oliver release AES 2.06b short after? Just like he did with Vienna X, so we can emediatly enjoy EHAM with full AES...

I am awaiting your replyhappy.gif

Darryl

Any luck?? wink.gif

I'm still trying very hard even as I type.

[EDIT] Got some info but its not what you want to hear I'm afraid but I'll not fib.

There was something wrong so we are awaiting some corrected files to come back from Cornel.

• Upvote 1

Guest Moonrider

Thx shaun, its not Aerosoft but i hope after this one that cornel can find another job.

Its good you checked for us, if you keep us informed we will sit this one out.

Thx again.

Rider

• Upvote 1

Guest Moonrider

Thx shaun, its about time something comes up.

This dont look like a proffesional company at all, better say its done by xmas then delays over and over.

But we know you do the best you can.

Rider

• Upvote 2