New Aerosoft website

Zorropisa

Dear Sirs,

I find the new Aerosoft webpage most unsatisfactory. Today I tried to buy Mega airport Madrid and credits for AES (two items). After putting Madrid into the shopping basket (so far everything worked as expected) I resumed shopping (clicked on the resume button) and went to the AES page. When I put the credit pack into the shopping basket, I suddenly ended up in the German language section. Well, that is not a big deal as I understand German quite well (however it does not give any credits to the person who coded the website). But the problem is that the AES credit pack ended up in another shopping basket. In the English language shopping basket there was the Madrid airport and in the German language shopping basket there was the AES credit pack, which means I must pay with my credit card twice (once for each basket). Of course this is doable, but not very professional for a company with Aerosoft's excellent reputation. In my opinion a home page should be in parity with the products of a company. And since you changed the home page some months ago, there have been too many flaws (I you have to choose between a fancy, "modern" web page with lots of bugs and a perfectly working web page that might look a little dull, I believe most people would prefer the latter). I hope this can be corrected as soon as possible.

Krister Renard

Üppsala, Sweden

Hello Krister,

I just purchased exactly the same products and they ended in the same basket!

What's In My Cart?

pixel_trans.gif Remove Product(s) Qty. Total Mega Airport Madrid Barajas 1 24.95EUR AES Creditpack 1 14.95EU

So I'm not sure what went wrong in your case.

Hi Shaun,

Well, I first go to url "http://www.aerosoft.com" and then choose "Europe and Other countries". After that I search for "Madrid" and get three results. I click on "Mega airport Madrid" (the result I am interested in) and then click on "Add to

cart". So far so good. I now have Madrid in my shopping basket.

Now I click on "Resume shopping" and then twice on the browser "Back" button to come back to the Aerosoft first page. I then scroll down under "News" (the center frame) until I find AES and then click on "Product Page". I am then taken to a German language page for AES. If I then click on "Zum Warenkorb", the AES is put in another cart (I can only see the AES there and not Madrid). Maybe you did it in another way after putting Madrid in the Cart, but I think the result should be consistent independent of exactly how you do it.

One strange thing is that if I use your page for USA, I still get the old version of your home page.

/Krister Renard

Uppsala, Sweden

• Deputy Sheriffs
...and then twice on the browser "Back" button to come back to the Aerosoft first page.

That's what you generally should NOT do within a shopping system! What happens: using the "Back" Button, the browser loads those pages from the cache and this messes up nearly all shoping systems (that happens even under professionell software like Oracle ERP, SAP...)

Otto

Understood! Thanks guys! I will never do that again. But I do not think this is the problem in this particular case.

Shaun, please read this:

When I go to the European-English language page and then scroll down (under News in the center frame) to "AES 2.06 released" and then click on the link "Product page" I am taken to the German language page. This link points to the wrong page and should be corrected. Thanks!

/Krister Renard

Uppsala, Sweden

I can confirm it also happened to me. yesterday I bought FSX and PMDG 747X and a few times I ended up in the german part. I just navigated back, and started again, and finally it worked out.;)