Holiday Airports X- Antalya Preview

1: Two weeks are not over yet!

2: Lass diese Äusserungen bitte, sonst wird hier wirklich nie mehr ein release Datum gegeben.....

3: Wird nicht mehr lange dauern

• Upvote 2

I don't know if you read it, but Shaun asked you to adjust your signature, it's to big

Yes indeed he did, Its seems that there are far to many large signatures that are starting to look a lot like Advertising Billboards, so will be making an announcement soon and ask for it to be placed hopefully in a Newsletter.

Thereafter the Admin staff will step in and make them Smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

is there any new information about the release date?

and what about the FS9 version?

hopefully it's not going to take much longer than 2 weeks from now

@ aerosoft: please the fsx version first^^

and how is that to the framerate? more than the megaairport series, or more like the german airports?

thanks for any answers

regards

Emi

hopefully it's not going to take much longer than 2 weeks from now

@ aerosoft: please the fsx version first^^

and how is that to the framerate? more than the megaairport series, or more like the german airports?

thanks for any answers

regards

Emi

Can't tell you how much longer it is going to take, but I can tell you I got very high fps. 35/40 on average, with most slider to the right, GEX, REX and UTX and trackIR5 running.

I run it on a AMD phenomII X4 940, Nvidia GTS 250 and win7 64

Hello!

Because the airport still keeps waiting, I was already same there and have held on one the nicest flight in a pair of pictures.

Please me about the airport.grouprespect_s.gif

Have one more question: If are also the surroundings of the airport detailiert. (Houses, cliffs by the sea) or only the airport?

Here now a pair of pictures

Takeoff here.

(I still wait for this airport ) help_s.gif

2qkj1d5qsyqn.jpg

approaching Antalya

tf9d5srn8iun.jpg

puau8mep1yhp.jpg

7dlbtdhtrsd.jpg

ulhawfnfmfbw.jpg

y89tfjjvdhsn.jpg

d4acb7fi28qw.jpg

927pfcqovyfb.jpg

Stephan

• Upvote 1

Guest Hirth

Nice pictures. It would be really great if the developers would add some of the buildings in Approach Area into the scenery!

This would give the approach much more fun!

Hello!

Because the airport still keeps waiting, I was already same there and have held on one the nicest flight in a pair of pictures.

Please me about the airport.

Stephan

To thank you for the nice pics, I´ll give you two back. Bare in mind, this is beta! It´s not the end product, and I am not a professional in arranging pics.

Having said that and to answer your question: surroundings were taking into account too.

LTAI_36app2.jpg

3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice Pictures out of FSx, hopefully the FS9 Version will have the nice Houses on short Final:-)

I am there on Saturday for 2 Weeks in real life and i am happy to Fly into Antalya after my return

I dont belive that there will be a FS9 Version before Friday;-)

Hi!

Thank you for the pictures!

Also sees very nicely. If it finds also good that cliffs and the residential area are shown in the flight for the RWY 36.

For it I wait with pleasure a little bit longer. Further in such a way.

Please me about the airport.grouprespect_s.gifexcellenttext_s.gif

Greetings

Stephan

Hi

Monastir has a new Airport, called "Enfidha Zine El Abidine Ben Ali Airport". More and more charter flights are now going to this Airport.

Any chance to get this airport by Aerosoft? :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfidha_%E2%80%93_Zine_El_Abidine_Ben_Ali_International_Airport

http://www.google.ch/images?hl=de&q=enfidha%20airport&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Regards

Patrick