Holiday Airports X- Antalya Preview

Hello Mathijs,

First, thanks for this great news, I've arrived from Antalya a few days ago and the first thing i did was to look for this airport scenery... and here it is! I have some questions:

1) Is there any possibility to change the default (or photo) grass and ground textures around the airport? It looks really great from some altitude, but while taxiing in my opinion they just spoil the whole picture.

2) Will the landcast be included in the scenery? I mainly mean the ground elevation just near the coast that makes the approach from the sea extreamly beautiful.

3) Will the FS9 version have any animation (gates, vehicles, etc.)?

4) Will the scenery be FPS-friendly? What will be the size of the installation file?

Thanks a lot!!! Really, a lot!!! :)

I really think Sharm el Shiekh at least should be considered, this is more of a holiday airport now due to a massive surge in touism then any of the planned airports. Please reconsider, pretty please??

@Barnesy2006 SDG design my friends from Egypt are working on a new version of there earlyer released scenery`s of Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo

for more info see there forum http://www.simdesigngroup.com/forums/

They are also planning to do Luxor, Hurghada, Marsa Alam and other Egyptian airports.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's the boxed release. the download will be done earlier.

Quick question:

are the bagcarts you're using default FSX or custom made? Because the defaults have a bug (shadow lies above aircraft textures).

Otto

• Aerosoft

Beautiful but textures must be sharper

Well for the ground we simply can not buy higher resolution images, so we got little options there. For the rest we are very careful with textures if they are not very close to the places where the aircraft are because texture sizes are the main reason for low framerates. So you do not really want high definition textures on car parks etc.

All being made new at this moment (and also looking really nice).

Thanks for your answer are all SimWings scenery`s like the Spanische Airports vol 1, 2 and 3 going to be redone for FS9

If so witch airports are going to be redone and are the also going to be in a package

Well for the ground we simply can not buy higher resolution images, so we got little options there. For the rest we are very careful with textures if they are not very close to the places where the aircraft are because texture sizes are the main reason for low framerates. So you do not really want high definition textures on car parks etc.

i had meaned the Apron/Terminal Textures

All being made new at this moment (and also looking really nice).

Oh, so the already existing (rather new? One year?) Monastir X will be completely redone from scratch? I thought you would use that and put it in the package as it is.

Hello Folks,

Some of you are going right off the subject and asking about other airports other than the actual one mentioned in the Thread Title.

Lets please refrain from asking if this airport is going to be done and that airport is going to be done.

Lets talk about the airport in question and not others..

Personally I really look forward to this one. It was the airport I flew into when I flew the 737 for the first time. Remember it as was it yesterday. BRONZ 1R arrival into ILS36R (only two runways at that time).

So how is it progressing? Can you say anything about an expected release date? Weeks, months or years?

Kristian

• Aerosoft

Personally I really look forward to this one. It was the airport I flew into when I flew the 737 for the first time. Remember it as was it yesterday. BRONZ 1R arrival into ILS36R (only two runways at that time).

So how is it progressing? Can you say anything about an expected release date? Weeks, months or years?

Kristian

Two weeks max.

• Upvote 2

Two weeks max.

Hehe,

so i think if there are little problems the Scenery will be released next 3 Weeks and so i am able to fly in Fs9 the Leg EDDL-LTAI because 5 Weeks to go till real flight :)

*happy*