Holiday Airports X- Antalya Preview

• Aerosoft

Somewhere this year (and yes we will perfect that delivery schedule a bit later on) we'll deliver a new Holiday Airports project for FSX (with a FS2004 version planned later). The first airport is Antalya and we got some initial shots for that one. Also included will be Faro, Kos and Monastir. It's a development done internally (this one done by Martin) and pretty high end. What you do not see in these images is the very advanced animation of many objects.

01%20Kopie.jpg

02%20Kopie.jpg

03%20Kopie.jpg

04%20Kopie.jpg

05%20Kopie.jpg

• Upvote 3

we'll deliver a new Holiday Airports project for FSX (with a FS2004 version planned later)

A perfect decision! Bravo!

zabawa.gif

First Anchorage and Fairbanks, now Antalya in FS9, wow, I'm getting excited like a virgin!

Turkey, being such a popular tourist destination and having no good scenery yet... . It's finally over.

Hoping Sharm El Sheikh (or Hurghada) is also on the to-do list. ;)

Hi,

:o I am not finding any words for this.

That is GREAT!!!!!

I hope that we will get a better ground texture.

But as Mathijs said:

(and yes we will perfect that delivery schedule a bit later on)

Can't wait for the Box.

A must have.

Spending my vacation in Side near Antalya the last 6 years, this is really a destination I'm waiting with great anticipation. :)

The scenery already looks very promising, hoping that the ground outside the taxiway/apron is still beta.

Bernhard

Wow, this is great! cool.gif

More and more great sceneries to fly in/to/from coming up.

When will you not surprise me!

And you have my deepest respect that you are still very active in developing many FS9 sceneries.

That's a good deal !

A very interesting update for those airports already depicted by Aerosoft in the past.

Count me in for FS9 (and may be FSX too) ;)

Any chance this will include all of Antalya and not just the airport. I'm not so much interested in autogen as I am of good orthophotos covering the nearby mountains(10m mininum!!!) Also the rotating beacon that is seen on the arrival is a must! Hard to miss...

Oh I almost forget can you actually make an effect that billows out smoke from the soccer stadium.. would make it that much more realistic.

What's up with the background? The sky I mean, is it photo-shopped in?

That's what I was wondering. I mean REX is good, but I don't think I have ever seen it look like an actual photo. BTW very nice shots!

• Aerosoft

By the way Mathijs, Antalya is written with a "y" instead of an "i". But GREAT news to hear. count me in for FS9,too. YEAH!!! :D

Damn, sorry for all the Turkish people I might have annoyed with this. Corrected now of course.

• Upvote 2

WOW! So Aerosoft is doing internal FS9 products again!! Well count me in for sure! I am happy to support as much FS9 development as I can!! Great job Martin and Aerosoft!! :lol:

The future is bright!

• Upvote 1

Damn, sorry for all the Turkish people I might have annoyed with this. Corrected now of course.

I think they were too excited that you were still doing this airport to really care.

• Upvote 1