LPPR - Porto

Hi.

Yeap, the marshall is still a spanish buddy! :)

This is the 2nd request that I make regarding this issue.

Hope to see it fixed in a future version.

By the way, I recorded portuguese sounds to use on my system. I can provide these sounds to the AES team for a xxxxPT.wav ground sounds.

Let me know if you are interested in these sounds to be integrated in a future version of the AES software.

Best Regards ;)

Pedro Lima

Portugal

• Developer

Yes,

if you want to do it, record them with the best possible quality and send the recorded files to support@aerosoft.de, then we can add a PT sound too.

Instead of starting a new topic I'll just post here.

Jamaica is an English speaking country but the AES ground crew at MKJP greets me in spanish. Is there a way I can change this to english by myself or is an official update required.

Many thanks for having AES in this scenery by the way. I'm loving it.

PS: Is it possible in a future update that when we activate "passenger boarding" to have baggage carts pull up along side the baggage loaders as well?

You bet the guy speaking spanish in lusitanian lands sucks.

Pedro could you send me the sounds please? I dont wanna wait for the next version

I will send them to Oliver and hopefully, in a near future version of AES, the sounds could be implemented in Portuguese airports.

Best regards ;)

Yes,

if you want to do it, record them with the best possible quality and send the recorded files to support@aerosoft.de, then we can add a PT sound too.

Hi Oliver!

The portuguese accent sounds were sent.

Best! ;)

• 1 year later...