Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Hi Joerg

Yes, Navigraph data is supported (excl. SID/STAR). The current beta uses AIRAC cycle 1001 - not sure if this will be updated to the latest cycle for release, but I suspect it will.

Hi Joerg

Yes, Navigraph data is supported (excl. SID/STAR). The current beta uses AIRAC cycle 1001 - not sure if this will be updated to the latest cycle for release, but I suspect it will.

Yeeesss, that's all I wanted to hear.

Thanks guys,

Joerg

No. We are not big on failures in this project. Besides, as far as I know the RAT was never actually used in the millions of flying hours so it has not a lot to do with realism as we see it.

Well I know 1 case where the pilot used the RAT to control his BUS. On january 15 2009 an US Airways made a successful emergency landing in the Hudson river.

But that does not mean you should model it by all means, next time say like "as far as I know the RAT was used once in the millions of flying hours so..." eheheh just pulling your leg here Mathijs. And if ASx does not simulate failures why should RAT work anyway!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28678669/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Airways_Flight_1549

PLUR

• Upvote 1

A Question why not for Fs2004 ? hm

This has been mentioned a million times in this topic and the last one, but ill recap:

FS9 is old and decrepit and cannot handle even 1/10 of the the polygons in this plane

• Upvote 4

Mathjis said something like this a couple of pages ago:

Yeh i knew april, but he wasnt sure about if he could get it out 2nd week of april. Do u we have an exact or even rough like next week?

• Upvote 1

i hope next week.

cool.gifcool.gif

Possible (i know as much as you)

But frankly i'd prefer it get realeased not earlier then another 2 weeks. That way, we should have atleast a couple of repaints ready by release...

Possible (i know as much as you)

But frankly i'd prefer it get realeased not earlier then another 2 weeks. That way, we should have atleast a couple of repaints ready by release...

Sorry Gaura but I have to deasagree with you on that! everyone wishes to fly this bus, of course we want those nice repaints you guys are doing for it, but I for one don't mind flying this bus only with House colours, and one thing more, I am used to fly house colours because I like them in TAP Portugal livery which only have airbus on its fleet and there are no Busses out there very good, if you know what I mean, so I fly Boeing and Embraer mainly with no livery. This release will be download, so whoever downloads it can later at any time download the repaints free of charge I suppose, just make shure your repaint get through to the boxed version, because those custumers might not have internet and will not be able to download your hard work. By the way, all repaints look very good to me, again, I pay not much attention to them, but keep up the good work and for that I feel that all repainters should recive a free copy of this bus for their hard work, not the RAT of course :P

PLUR

• Upvote 4

I haven't lurked this post for a while... now me and my credit card are just mouthwatering.

I only fly online, and I like the idea to fly an aircraft requiring a reduced workload, so I can concentrate on charts, ATC and, obviously, flight.

Keep up the great work.

Yeh i knew april, but he wasnt sure about if he could get it out 2nd week of april. Do u we have an exact or even rough like next week?

No chance.......and to be honest I think April 30th is unlikely as well.

• Aerosoft

I see what you mean will check it out. There a few different software versions and it might be this is different but it could just as well you found a bug there.

Sameerkat, you found indeed a bug, when we release the Bus contact Shaun on support@aerosoft.com and tell him to get you a free copy.

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, Your post reminds me of a point I wanted to raise with you regarding the manual. If the manual is going to include screen shots which highlight hidden click spots as is the case with the simcheck airbus, can the use of red please be avoided? I use a Duplex mono laser printer and it is not capable of reproducing the red markings. It would be a real help if all arrows or outlines in any screenshots were in yellow or white so they can be reproduced by mono printers.

Good idea... let's make it better, I'll drop you the manual before release so we know that won;t be an issue.

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft

das the trim wheel move like the real airplane?

the approach phase in the mcdu is this also simulated??

Yes the trim wheel works as it should. Note you normally do not use it in the Airbus as it does all that automatic. The approach phase is detected by the systems. but as said we do not fully do all the Vnav stuff used there. In all practicality we model the system as used in a busy environment where the controllers handle most of what the Airbus systems would like to do.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Well I know 1 case where the pilot used the RAT to control his BUS. On january 15 2009 an US Airways made a successful emergency landing in the Hudson river.

But that does not mean you should model it by all means, next time say like "as far as I know the RAT was used once in the millions of flying hours so..." eheheh just pulling your leg here Mathijs. And if ASx does not simulate failures why should RAT work anyway!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28678669/

http://en.wikipedia....ays_Flight_1549

PLUR

You ARE right, I just learned the RAT was indeed extended in that incident, I stand corrected! Strange though as the APU was on at the time and it should always have priority. Could very well another case of even Airbus engineers have problems with understanding the full systems logic.

• Upvote 2

Thank You Very Much Mathijs. About the free copy, can you explain me please as i havent paid for it. Thank You Very Much Mathijs once again ,but even after reporting a BUG i got a though (-1) at my post.Mathijs can you just stop people like this as they use this forum features just for fun.

Once again I like to thank you for making a good quality and good looking AIRBUS for us and always did your best answers everybodys questions

Thanking You

Sameermankame8960

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

A Question why not for Fs2004 ? hm

Well you got a lot of negative votes for the post (it is a chewed out topic), but let me put it all in line again.

• Limited market, commercially (and certainly for aircraft) FS2004 is just not large enough for a project this size.
  • Retail stores simply will not order FS2004 aircraft at this moment.
  • Aircraft developers hate the limitations in FS2004 and love the freedom FSX gives them. We many times the polygons that FS2004 allows.
  • Aerosoft internal developments always focus a lot on the future.
  • FS2004 with it single CPU support is not fast enough for this level of detail.

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft

Thank You Very Much Mathijs. About the free copy, can you explain me please as i havent paid for it. Thank You Very Much Mathijs once again ,but even after reporting a BUG i got a though (-1) at my post.Mathijs can you just stop people like this as they use this forum features just for fun.

Once again I like to thank you for making a good quality and good looking AIRBUS for us and always did your best answers everybodys questions

Thanking You

Sameermankame8960

Leave it to me, I'll have somebody contact when we are released. Just do not buy it when you see it online okay?

• Upvote 3

Thanking You

Sameermankame8960

What he meant was that when the AirbusX is released, you should email Shaun. He will give you a free copy because you found a bug!

I know what you mean regarding the -1's. I bet this very post will be -1'ed in a couple of minutes. But i think this Feature should remain here as it can be very useful (there are always some people who mis-use everything)

btw do you know any hindi? (judging by your username it seems you are indian)

EDIT- sorry, i just noticed mathjis already replied after i clicked submit.

• Upvote 2

Leave it to me, I'll have somebody contact when we are released. Just do not buy it when you see it online okay?

Thank You Mathijs.But I am also intersted in BOX version.So if the Aersoft AIRBUS X is first released in download version what should I do Mathijs

Anyways thank you for a free copy

Sorry to bother you once again

Thanking You

sameermanakme8960