Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Thanks Mathjis for the fast reply. I really got what you were saying. But sorry to bother you once again. Can you tell me on (system display) wheel page the door hatches are always open at that stage on every Aerosoft AIRBUS X pic as in Wilco AIRBUS and AirSimmer AIRBUS the door hatches are always closed when the aircraft is parked on the ramp. I am not an expert and please do forgive me if it's a silly question as I am really looking forward an answer as once again thought its a final version settings

If you can post a picture Mathjis it will be great

Mathjis can we see a video of the A.P.U startup.We would love to hear A.P.U sound from the exterior view of the AIRBUS

Thanking You

Sameermankame8960

• Aerosoft

Thanks Mathjis for the fast reply. I really got what you were saying. But sorry to bother you once again. Can you tell me on (system display) wheel page the door hatches are always open at that stage as in Wilco AIRBUS and AirSimmer AIRBUS they are always closed when the aircraft is parked on the ramp. I am not an expert and please do forgive me if it's a silly question as I am really looking forward to fly Aerosoft AIRBUS X If you can post a picture Mathjis it will be great

Thanking You

Sameermankame8960

I am not 100% sure I understand you. But you got full control over the doors and hatches when parked and the two ECAMS will always show the state the doors are in.

And feel free to bother me!

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

sorry, if this question has already been answered before, but is the TCAS-system modeled in this airbus and will the PFD tells you when you have to climb or decent

We do use TCAS but I am not fully sure what output it has, will find out though, need to write that bit of manual anyway this week.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mathjis for your support.What i mean is the on the (system display) lower screen on the wheel page i see the two lines on the side of the upside down triangle in vertical stage at nose gear indication and single line in vertical stage at main gear indication

as in WILCO AIRBUS and AirSimmer AIRBUS they are above the upside down traingle and in horzontal stage at nose gear indication and single line in horzontal stage at main gear indication

Once again i really sorry to bug you Mathjis for this question

Thanking You

sameermankame8960

• Aerosoft

Thanks Mathjis for your support.What i mean is the on the (system display) lower screen on the wheel page i see the two lines on the side of the upside down triangle in vertical stage as in WILCO AIRBUS and AirSimmer AIRBUS they are above the upside down traingle and in horzontal stage

Once again i really sorry to bug you Mathjis for this question

Thanking You

sameermankame8960

Oops my bad, wheels page and not doors page. I will attach three images, gear down, gear coming up and gear up and locked, there are also the correct stages for wheel doors being closed etc. Ignore me for forgetting the strobe in flight.

And stop being sorry! You are a potential customer, it's my own good interest to answer your questions.

post-43-127049231082_thumb.jpg

post-43-127049231379_thumb.jpg

post-43-127049231655_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks Mathjis that helped me some what. But i am still finding it difficult to say exactly what i wanted to say.

Can you help me to post a photo as i don't know how to post a photo as i have a photo of the (system display) lower display wheel page

Sorry to bother you once again as i really feel embarrass for asking it fourth time

Thanking You

sameermankame8960

Hello,

Can anyone explain what are these 4 knob switches below the system display ? and are they going to be in use in this bus ?

Thank you

Gregory

Thanks Mathjis The "In Motion" and "Up" photo are fine. But I am only confused about the "down" photo

In Aerosoft AIRBUS X

Two lines for the nose gear and one line for the main gear

Nose gear and Main gear----The lines are to side of the upside down triangle are vertical

In Wilco AIRBUS

nose gear and Main gear----The lines above the upside down triangle are Horizontal

even when the aircraft is parked on the ramp at that stage

I mean to say that in down stage the lines should be obove the upside down triangle.Please Mathjis correct me if i am wrong as i am not an expertrolleyes.gif

Is this implemented in Aerosoft AIRBUS X as I have a photo from Airliners.net which show the the lines are above the upside down triangle when the aircraft is parked on the ground

Sorry to Bug you for the last time for this question Mathjis

Please refer the Photo Below and notice the lower display's wheel page

http://www.airliners...c23faf7518320b2

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Turkish-Airlines/Airbus-A321-232/1284011/L/&sid=19182af6f0fc23907c23faf7518320b2

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Iberia/Airbus-A321-211/1270554/L/&sid=19182af6f0fc23907c23faf7518320b2

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Thomas-Cook-Airlines/Airbus-A320-211/1236888/L/&sid=19182af6f0fc23907c23faf7518320b2

Thanking You

sameermankame8960

• Upvote 1

We got that planned but will not delay a release for it if it is not ready.

ok, I had a A340 wich had sim on ground effect but in multyplayer everytime I saw someone in the same plane land my FSX had a runtime error and thats no good is it?

Will there be the ability to switch between KG and Lbs?

Sorry, before any screams about it being answered already it is not possible to search by "lbs" or "kg". No I have not scanned the umpteen pages either.

Thanks for any helpful answers.

Joe

• Upvote 2

@ JPL

Sorry that it is too much of a task for you to read this thread from page 1 and ofcourse such an important question should be answered ( sarcasm mode - OFF ) .

We mere mortals have read this thread from page 1 so why don't you ?

PS I would have written your complete nickname at the start of the topic but I couldn't be bothered .

John

• Upvote 5

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will there be the ability to switch between KG and Lbs?

Sorry, before any screams about it being answered already it is not possible to search by "lbs" or "kg". No I have not scanned the umpteen pages either.

Thanks for any helpful answers.

Joe

At least you tried the search function first. Why not try going through them all. You'll pick up loads of useful information by doing so. You might even come across a question and answer you hadn't thought of. One of the benefits of these forums.

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft

Thanks Mathjis The "In Motion" and "Up" photo are fine. But I am only confused about the "down" photo

In Aerosoft AIRBUS X

Nose gear and Main gear----The lines are to side of the upside down triangle are vertical

In Wilco AIRBUS

nose gear and Main gear----The lines above the upside down triangle are Horizontal

even when the aircraft is parked on the ramp at that stage

I mean to say that in down stage the lines should be obove the upside down triangle.Please Mathjis correct me if i am wrong as i am not an expertrolleyes.gif

Is this implemented in Aerosoft AIRBUS X as I have a photo from Airliners.net which show the the lines are above the upside down triangle when the aircraft is parked on the ground

Sorry to Bug you for the last time for this question Mathjis

Please refer the Photo Below and notice the lower display's wheel page

Thanking You

sameermankame8960

I see what you mean will check it out. There a few different software versions and it might be this is different but it could just as well you found a bug there.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

in the cockpit can the light be dimmed (doom light bright dim ) compass light etc

thanks guillaume

No, we think it is better to make the VC look as good as possible under controlled conditions. There are some color problems that show under different light conditions.

• Upvote 3

Will the logolight indeed turn off, if it is turned off? i noticed that on every default- and addon plane i use the logo is always illuminated at night, no matter if it is turned on or off(and even when i shut down all the systems including the bat.). seems like a fsx problem or it´s just my fault.

• Aerosoft

Will the logolight indeed turn off, if it is turned off? i noticed that on every default- and addon plane i use the logo is always illuminated at night, no matter if it is turned on or off(and even when i shut down all the systems including the bat.). seems like a fsx problem or it´s just my fault.

We thought about that for a while but to make it fully controllable we would have to make two complete separate tails, add visitags to them to show one of the other. Would make the MDL about 10% bigger and that was just not worth it. So we defaulted to the standard FSX way of linking it to the cabin lights. When cabin lights are on the logo light is on.

Not ideal but acceptable.

• Upvote 2

We do use TCAS but I am not fully sure what output it has, will find out though, need to write that bit of manual anyway this week.

Mathijs, Your post reminds me of a point I wanted to raise with you regarding the manual. If the manual is going to include screen shots which highlight hidden click spots as is the case with the simcheck airbus, can the use of red please be avoided? I use a Duplex mono laser printer and it is not capable of reproducing the red markings. It would be a real help if all arrows or outlines in any screenshots were in yellow or white so they can be reproduced by mono printers.

I understand and absolutely welcome the fact that Airbus X won't be as complicated and confusing as PMDG etc.

But would it still be possible to transfer certain controls to the F/O or have, say, auto checklists that take care of complicated procedures? (Something like the ACCUSIM "one click" autostart, etc.; sort of a super dumbed down version for super lazy people such as myself!!) :blush:

I understand and absolutely welcome the fact that Airbus X won't be as complicated and confusing as PMDG etc.

But would it still be possible to transfer certain controls to the F/O or have, say, auto checklists that take care of complicated procedures? (Something like the ACCUSIM "one click" autostart, etc.; sort of a super dumbed down version for super lazy people such as myself!!) :blush:

Don't know about the rest but I can confirm that Ctrl-E works just fine.

...read the FlightXPress today....

Please, please confirm: FMC supports Navigraph-Updates, but without Sid/Stars???

That would be sooo great, a must-buy! for online flying!

(Sid/Star-support isn't that much important, everyone who's only a bit into flightsim can type in the 3 or 4 waypoints of a Sid/Star by himself during depature- or arrival-preparations)

The main point is, that the nav-database needs to be updateable and doesn't rely on the "so-called" mircosoft-gps.

Thanks in advance,

Joerg