Limits

mikkel

Hello,

First I would like to thank the development team for a VERY nice airplane and an interesting add-on! I'm looking forward to the next Simcheck products, maybe an A310, a retrofitted A300 with FMC or an A300-600. Hope we get to see all of them! :=D

To my question:

When I first get a new aircraft to FS, I try to learn and hand fly them very precisely. For instance, in the last few visual flights - I've drifted at idle from TOD to about 500 AGL. Before I start to learn the systems in detail, I would like to practice cross-wind landings, but where are the charts that show me the maximum allowed cross-wind component?

Best regards,

Mikkel E.

Hello,

First I would like to thank the development team for a VERY nice airplane and an interesting add-on! I'm looking forward to the next Simcheck products, maybe an A310, a retrofitted A300 with FMC or an A300-600. Hope we get to see all of them! :=D

To my question:

When I first get a new aircraft to FS, I try to learn and hand fly them very precisely. For instance, in the last few visual flights - I've drifted at idle from TOD to about 500 AGL. Before I start to learn the systems in detail, I would like to practice cross-wind landings, but where are the charts that show me the maximum allowed cross-wind component?

Best regards,

Mikkel E.

Hi Mikkel.

We are pleased you like this great aircraft. No decision has been made on future product but like you I would love to see the A300-600 which would then be a natural progression to the A310 series. At the end of the day I think you need to make sure your current aircraft it working perfectly beofre you conisder other projects and I think that is Bjorn's aim at this time.

Regarding maximum crosswinds components

Taking off 27knts

landing 30 knts

These details are from the limitations section of an Airbus FCOM

You can use the wind correction chart on page 11 of the Simcheck normal procedures manual

Take care