Flightsim commander

chief60

Hi

I have installed FSC V8.6 into FS2004 Running in win 7, Everything works as normal using single or two Monitors, But everything goes haywire when I switch to Triple head2go,

Eather FS2004 crashes to desktop but will recover leaving FSC with a totaly BLACK screen, OR

FS2004 will carry on running Normally and FSC will Go to Black screen,

If i return to single screen mode FSC returns to normal running on seperate Monitor

This definatley seems to be a compatability problem Between FSCommander and Triplehead2go

Has anyone got any answers Please.

Chief60

Hi

Just a quick update, Problem solved " I think ".!!!

It seems FSC V8.6, and other V i presume, Will only operate in Windowed Mode.

Where as Triplehead2GO Works in Full screen Mode with FSC working away unseen Behind a black screen,

So to use both programmes it involves swithing between full screen and Windowed Mode,

At the moment this procedure is working as long as you remember to switch Modes before trying to Work with FSC

Thanks

chief60

Had similar issues on a single monitor when I had FSX in full-screen. It seemes when I used alt-tab, the screen would sometimes get black. Got the image back by opening the task manager and selecting FSC or FSX.

Works fine now as I got used to have FSX in windowed view.