Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

danny_cc

Not Working

Hi, I am running the English Version of City Bus Simulator 2010 (see post-30353-126852013376_thumb.png (Windows Version) Attachment) and I have a problem, when I run the game I have a message pop up (see post-30353-126851997792_thumb.png (Attachment) for the message).

PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!

Hello Danny_cc,

Please download and install the latest DirectX Runtimes from Microsoft, there were some released a short while back.

Also can you tell us the make and model of your graphics card please.

This is my specs. (Please note it is just a luna theme for windows 7 but it is still windows 7) post-30353-126884598428_thumb.png

Thanks for the reply!!

Hello Danny_cc,

I'm afraid to say that your graphics card is not of the required type hence your problem.

Do you know where I can buy a new Graphics Card for laptops that meet the specs

Thanks

Danny Call

Hello Danny,

I dont think you can as they are normally a chip on the board. But you could try asking your local computer shop about this but they will probably say the same.