LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

While I am waiting for my home airport -Barcelona- to be launched, I am doing my flights from/to Madrid Barajas... That's another wonderful airport I am enjoying a lot. Thanks Simwings and Aerosoft! :)

• Upvote 1

I know we have to wait for BCN/LEBL... but it would be nice if the DEVS could update us every now and then about this airport.

Just a suggestion... Thanks!

Is the first week of September still the deadline? unsure.gif

Deadline? What a deadline? There is no deadline. They could even stop the project. It's their decision. They have no contract, which says "You have to release it ......".

But all what we know is that this project is on "final" whatever it means.

Like others, now that the general airbus x pressure is off, an update on LEBL (of anytime) would be appreceated, since it was said the this product would be released in the beginnings of september 2010

• Upvote 1

Like others, now that the general airbus x pressure is off, an update on LEBL (of anytime) would be appreceated, since it was said the this product would be released in the beginnings of september 2010

Hmmm... update? As I've written I've seen an Installerfile. That means the beta phase has ended and the scenery is in the last steps before release (they have to test the installer of course). I'm very sure, this is an update. ;)

BTW: I don't know when it will be released. What I know: Andreas (the colleague who build the Aerosoft installers) doesn't like to build more installerfiles than really needed.

So if they (the testers) don't find errors it will be released shortly.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

As Rainer said, the work is done - so we think it will be out about in 1 week if no problems ocur.

(and Aerosoft has the time to do the installer, also the manual must be prepared and translated)

Regards

Manfred

Great to hear that! prepping the Transavia for its first flight to Barcelona wink.gif

And me too with my Project airbus A319 (if only airbus x was fs2004 compatible) At terminal 2 Aeropuerto De Madrid-Barajas LEMD

Easyjey ready for departure to El Prat Barcelona LEBL