LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Hi, in the different renderings have not seen the new control tower which is near the new terminal (T1) and its construction will be completed very soon, nor the new maintenance Iberia hangar (to be completed later this year 2010). I let the photos so that you can see. Sorry for my english.

Photos

Photos 2

Photos by AENA

Hi, in the different renderings have not seen the new control tower which is near the new terminal (T1) and its construction will be completed very soon, nor the new maintenance Iberia hangar (to be completed later this year 2010). I let the photos so that you can see. Sorry for my english.

Photos

Photos 2

Photos by AENA

That one, Picture

I'll make all the glass and some in the interiot of T1(and all the WCs).

Thank you

Hi Hirth,

I was born and grew up in a time, where a "mail" or "letter" started with "Hello" and ended with "Thank you" and - very important - the name.

I thought about it to answer only "you have to wait", but that's not my style.

So as written here 10 days before:

"BTW: I got a first version of AESlite from Oliver but I decided to wait for the next beta step from Manfred for new screenshots. I hope to get this beta this weekend or next week. So more and new screens maybe end of next week."

No new beta, so we have to wait. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 7

Guest Hirth

Hi Hirth,

I was born and grew up in a time, where a "mail" or "letter" started with "Hello" and ended with "Thank you" and - very important - the name.

I thought about it to answer only "you have to wait", but that's not my style.

So as written here 10 days before:

"BTW: I got a first version of AESlite from Oliver but I decided to wait for the next beta step from Manfred for new screenshots. I hope to get this beta this weekend or next week. So more and new screens maybe end of next week."

No new beta, so we have to wait. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

He He, time changed ;-)

• Upvote 1

Any news of when Barcelona will be released? How can I even start thinking to change to FSX when I don't even have my home-airport there?

Hello Rainier and other persons:

I present myself, I am Juan Ramón, long ago I am a faithful follower and buyer of your products.

They are sensational.

Do you know if it is absent a lot of time, to liberate the airport of Barcelona?

The truth that this airport has remained very old, since I still use that of Spanish airports.

From the photos that you have published they are sensational.

Do I imagine that it will be fine, in my old PIV 2.8 and fs9?

Waiting impatiently for this new addon

thank you very much, up to always

Juanra

I got a new beta this morning and during this afternoon (and watching the Formula 1 race in Monaco) I'll try to make and sort out some screenshots. More soon.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

as promised earlier here are some screenshots from today morning and afternoon. All FS2004/FS9 - not enhanced outside FS, only reduced in size for the forum.

Of course - as usual - some other addons around installed like Ultimate Terrain, Ground Environment, HDE-clouds, etc... That's not a FS2004 "out of the box". ;)

And - last but not least - own compiled ai-traffic from different sources like WorldofAI, alpha-india-group, ...

AESlight isn't finished yet too. So don't be surprised to see this amount of traffic. We're simply looking what's possible. ;)

Please don't post more than 3 screens in other forums. I prefer links to this thread for questions and remarks. Thanks!

lebl01.jpg

lebl02.jpg

lebl03.jpg

lebl04.jpg

lebl05.jpg

lebl06.jpg

lebl07.jpg

lebl08.jpg

lebl09.jpg

lebl10.jpg

lebl11.jpg

lebl12.jpg

lebl13.jpg

lebl14.jpg

lebl15.jpg

lebl16.jpg

lebl17.jpg

lebl18.jpg

lebl19.jpg

lebl20.jpg

lebl21.jpg

lebl22.jpg

lebl23.jpg

lebl24.jpg

lebl25.jpg

lebl26.jpg

lebl27.jpg

lebl28.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 3

Well, those shots simply look stunning! Thanks tons Rainer for the time to make and send us those pictures of "my" airport! I am looking forward to slip out my credit card for the purchase!

Vee One B)

P.S: I was surprised http://www.flightxpress.net/ had a preview video of it in YouTube... What is flightXpress anyway?

The Barcelona Scenery is sold to Ed, just like it is sold to me! ^_^

Ok, I get it. Sold to me too! I just wonder how much will it be? :lol:

Vee One

P.S. I plan to fly SIA's A380 here!

If someone is wondering what Spanair's banner (on the parking-to-terminal bridge) means, here's the explanation: It's a phrase in Catalan (the language in Catalonia) meaning: "We want to bet for Barcelona". ^_^