LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Looks really great!!

And this are very good news:

Barcelona is very optimized. I never fall under 40 with my settings (comparing with minimal 18 in Orly for example).

I´m sure this weekend on IVAO / VATSIM LEBL will be a very popular destination ;)

• Upvote 1

Again FSX users get shoved to the back for the ancient FS9.... ridiculous. :mad:

Just relax man!

A couple months ago there was a release of the Rotterdam X scenery but where is the FS9 version? There are a lot or scenery's released for FSX but there isn't anyone of them for FS9 so what is the problem?

It's impossible for the scenery developers to make every FS9 scenery compatible for FSX and so the same for FSX to FS9!

I think you just have to be patient, and have respect for the developers and them results!

And to Reiner:

I hope to see this wonderfull scenery very soon! Can't wait for it! It looks great!

Greetz!

@Eric: it will not take too much time for the FSX version. I'll of course show screens before the release.

@Stefan: yes, very soon - I'm sure.

And it looks like that there are maybe other very interesting screens to show very soon ... ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Again FSX users get shoved to the back for the ancient FS9.... ridiculous. :mad:

Why is it ridiculous please note that more and more add-ons are comming only for FSX and not for FS9.

For example Catalina, Rotterdam Airport, Lelystad Airport CaptainSim Boeing 767, CLS MD80 and manny more witch are made for FSX only and a lot of FS9 users want to see these add-ons for FS9 aswel.

So its more the other way the FS9 users get shoved to FSX

But thanks to the guys of Sim-Wings FS9 looks more and more to FSX

Why is it ridiculous pleas note that more and more add-ons are comming only for FSX and not for FS9.

For example Catalina, Rotterdam Airport, Lelystad Airport CaptainSim Boeing 767, CLS MD80 and manny more witch are made for FSX only and a lot of FS9 users want to see these add-ons for FS9 aswel.

So its more the other way the FS9 get shoved to FSX

But thanks to the guys of Sim-Wings FS9 looks more and more to FSX

You're right! It seems the other way!

Can't wait till friday! Hope to see more screens before releaseblush.gif

thanks!

A point that has been debated numerous times - it would appear that for some designers, it is easier to work for FS9 first, then port the completed scenery over to FSX.

Be thankful as well - the FSX release will probably incorporate changes made as a result of it having been used in FS9 first - kinks ironed etc.

But that was a rather aggressive post for something which constitutes a non-compulsory purchase, eh?

Rob

Sorry for the bad English ...

I understand your opinion.

Me too when I see a scene for FSX and not for FS9, I am not happy !

Sic: Rotterdam, Vaernas, Santorini, Aspen, Nice, Kos, Faro, Antalya, ... only for FSX.

Be happy user of FSX ... now, all the scenes for FS9 will be release also for FSX

Not the opposite unfortunately for FS9 user ...

But ...

I think it would be nice if the scheduled release for FS9 and FSX has been released together avoided frustrated and susceptibility of different users.

It is not a competition between two different simulators, and one is no more ridiculous than the other