LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Hi,

As Rainer said, the work is done - so we think it will be out about in 1 week if no problems ocur.

(and Aerosoft has the time to do the installer, also the manual must be prepared and translated)

Regards

Manfred

The countdown seems to begin 4, 3, 2 ,1 ..... 0 :D

Hm - let us play NASA and pause the countdown now. It was a hope and not definitly clear and it's not good to raise unneeded dust.

I'm a little in doubt about a release during this week. Since last weekend we have tested every day a new version and some problems were found. It's not a big thing, so maybe only one more beta is needed. Cross your fingers... ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

The release date is fixed already :P you wont get any detail, Cross fingers & be ready for the topic announcement :D this can be any time.

The sooner the better, expecting LEBL extremly next days days :D.

Just prepare your FPLs & make sure to taker fuel from the origin as the fuel is a bit expensine there ;)

The release date is fixed already :P you wont get any detail, Cross fingers & be ready for the topic announcement :D this can be any time.

The sooner the better, expecting LEBL extremly next days days :D.

Just prepare your FPLs & make sure to taker fuel from the origin as the fuel is a bit expensive there ;)

• Upvote 1

Is the FSX version being released first or at the same time as FS9? I do not understand why dev's release for FS9 first all the time. :angry:

I think it is easier to port an FS9 version to FSX than vice versa...

Is the FSX version being released first or at the same time as FS9? I do not understand why dev's release for FS9 first all the time. :angry:

First i think FS9 is easier to release and second, I think that are still more FS9 users than FSX users at all.

Hope to see this beautifull addon very soon! Can't wait!

HV5133 is waiting for pushback for a flight from AMS to BCN!:D

greetzz

The fact is that making for FS9 and then adapting to FSX is far easier than the other way around. I'm quite sure that's the reason FS9 versions are almost always done first.

EDIT: didn't see that the question had already been answered on a new page, sorry...

Stefan: Ah! I see I'm not the only Transavia flight waiting to leave happy.gif

Thank you Rainer. In my case, the insistence is more or less caused by to less money ... But now I really think about buying fs Global. Does it also add some autogen?

Nevertheless good Job! I am very excited to fly with the igFly 737NG from Vienna to BCN.

Nice Greetings,

Steffen

Hi,

it looks like a release end of this week.

Manfred will send new files to Aerosoft (lately today), we detected some faults this weekend.

If I'll find some time (maybe Wednesday), I'll make some more screenshots from the release version.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

while you sadly had to wait for takeoff two little screens from this evening... ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

HI Rainer great shots as always. I wanted to ask you I know you probably got asked a million times this question to lazy to dig for it what is you fps like with the 8600 in mega-hubs like these?