LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

• Developer

Ok it seems that they are not able to do so!

Very bad communication guys!

In German we say "Wenn man im Glashaus sitzt, sollte man nicht mit Steinen werden"

Think about your form of communication first. "Hello?"

• Upvote 7

Guest Hirth

All what I did was a simple question about the actual status! As you already sayed in a other Forum here,

if somebody would ask you about actual Development anyone of the Team would give a answer!

Now I am waiting for the answer Oliver! To answer nothing is not the right way of communication!

• Upvote 3

@ Hirth: I thought you've read the statement of Oliver and/or Rainer. So there are no open questions left. Release date is as soon as the scenery is finished. Its simply not neccassary to know what they developed every day. There is no chance to do other things than wait (beside learning how to program sceneries). Let them do their work and be happy about the scenery when it is finished. :)

BTW: Aerosoft is not Airsimmer. If you don't hear of them, that doesn't mean they are dead :lol:

Greetings,

Steffen

PS: Can you show me where is written that they have to communicate with you?

• Upvote 3

All what I did was a simple question about the actual status! As you already sayed in a other Forum here,

if somebody would ask you about actual Development anyone of the Team would give a answer!

Now I am waiting for the answer Oliver! To answer nothing is not the right way of communication!

HELLO Hirth

Would you also like to know what the team had for dinner, what difference does it make ? We will not get it any sooner by knowing what has been done at the end of each day. I am sure they want to release it as soon as they see fit,

You must be hell to have in a car on a road trip.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Geoff:D

• Upvote 5

Guest Hirth

I really lost my interest to talk with you because you all are not able to understand what coustomers want and you are turning it into "Kinderkrahm"!

It was only a simple question! A normal answer would Be ok!

• Upvote 2

I really lost my interest to talk with you because you all are not able to understand what coustomers want and you are turning it into "Kinderkrahm"!

It was only a simple question! A normal answer would Be ok!

Hm, you seem to be one of those persons, who thinks the whole world does something wrong...

Have you ever though about why your reputation within the aerosoft-community is that low (Currently -96, which is pretty bad)? I guess not.

Otherwise you wouldn't think that you represent the majority of customers.

Let me explain it for you: Your low reputation means that you actually don't represent any more than your own, sometimes weird, opinions.

Soviel zum Thema KinderKRAM (without the H).

• Upvote 4

Guest Hirth

Hm, you seem to be one of those persons, who thinks the whole world does something wrong...

Have you ever though about why your reputation within the aerosoft-community is that low (Currently -96, which is pretty bad)? I guess not.

Otherwise you wouldn't think that you represent the majority of customers.

Let me explain it for you: Your low reputation means that you actually don't represent any more than your own, sometimes weird, opinions.

Soviel zum Thema KinderKRAM (without the H).

about this votingsystem, why can I vote for myself??? As you can see, the votingsystem is not really realistic and professional.

bla bla bla laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

People!

Just stop bickering for a moment, this is leading to nothing! mad.gif

As indicated by the powers that be, we'll just have to be patient!

Get used to it, and stop whining.

This discussion is closed in my opinion, and let's get back on topic here!

• Upvote 3

about this votingsystem, why can I vote for myself??? As you can see, the votingsystem is not really realistic and professional.

bla bla bla laugh.gif

Then again; Admin can see who votes what.... But let's stay on topic and stop this discussion that's a bit overheated right now. Andras came out, Eham for fsx and a brand new AES, the rest will follow in due time... (Sim) life's great :)

• Upvote 2

Hello everybody

I finish of installing to me the version 2.0.7 of the program AES And with agreeable surprise I have seen that is already prepared to use it with the new stage of Barcelona.

Do you know if little is already absent for his liberation?

to excuse my English is not A good DDDDD

Thank you very much and up to the next one

Juanra

Hello everybody I finish of installing to me the version 2.0.7 of the program AES And with agreeable surprise I have seen that is already prepared to use it with the new stage of Barcelona. Do you know if little is already absent for his liberation? to excuse my English is not A good DDDDD Thank you very much and up to the next one Juanra

Don't worry about your English, don't know when it's going to be released though....But; it's coming!! :)

• Upvote 1

In German we say "Wenn man im Glashaus sitzt, sollte man nicht mit Steinen werden"

Think about your form of communication first. "Hello?"

Oliver, just for your information, we say that in English too... "He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones"

Funny, given that so many idioms are completely different between English and German... :)

Andrew

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

If you are missing some messages it's because we deleted them, if you see your warning status raised it is because the other users thought you were not really participating to this discussion.

We do NOT know when this product will be released. It is NOT done internally and we give the developers all the time they need. And that ends that discussion.

• Upvote 6

• Developer

Hi All,

First I like to thank all users of this forum for the interest in the Barcelona Scenery. Specially I thank Rainer Duda for the screen shots, Mathjis and Shaun for the statements , Mike for the AFCAD files and also Oliver Papst, who makes true AES and AES Lite for Barcelona El Prat.

It´s always our wish to do sceneries as fast as possible but the first challenge is to do it as good as possible. Now BCN is NEARLY finished, but we like to realize some suggestions of our Beta Testers which really takes more time as we wanted.

Also we are no full time developers, so we have only weekends or night time to do this kind of scenery design. That´s the reason for a lot of delay, and believe me, we would like to sell sceneries as soon as possible also, because this way we could produce more.

So without any firm compromise we could think of the first week of September to have Barcelona ready for FS9, the scenery goes to Aerosoft in August and with the manual and the installer it could be ready at the end of August 2010.

Sorry for that delay, I think its the biggest delay we had ever at simwings, but this things may happen.

An thanks a lot to Aerosoft to give us developer the time we need and the time we HAVE to do things right.

With kind regards

Manfred Spatz - Madrid

Sim-wings

• Upvote 5

Hi All,

First I like to thank all users of this forum for the interest in the Barcelona Scenery. Specially I thank Rainer Duda for the screen shots, Mathjis and Shaun for the statements , Mike for the AFCAD files and also Oliver Papst, who makes true AES and AES Lite for Barcelona El Prat.

It´s always our wish to do sceneries as fast as possible but the first challenge is to do it as good as possible. Now BCN is NEARLY finished, but we like to realize some suggestions of our Beta Testers which really takes more time as we wanted.

Also we are no full time developers, so we have only weekends or night time to do this kind of scenery design. That´s the reason for a lot of delay, and believe me, we would like to sell sceneries as soon as possible also, because this way we could produce more.

So without any firm compromise we could think of the first week of September to have Barcelona ready for FS9, the scenery goes to Aerosoft in August and with the manual and the installer it could be ready at the end of August 2010.

Sorry for that delay, I think its the biggest delay we had ever at simwings, but this things may happen.

An thanks a lot to Aerosoft to give us developer the time we need and the time we HAVE to do things right.

With kind regards

Manfred Spatz - Madrid

Sim-wings

Thanks !!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are with you all the way Manfred!

Yes.

Barcelona 2010 for me is the most urgent international FS9 destination (I start half of my flights in Germany). :lol: Can't wait!

I hope that it'll be possible to touch ground on 07R before you reach your gate via the original taxiway system as it is in summer 2010.

Edit: The screenshots give me hope that indeed 07R will be well connected. :)

AES airport list yet includes Barcelona 2010, which was the only reason why I found out the existence of Barcelona 2010 some minutes ago, so, things get exciting...

This product looks fantastic!

I would like to thank the aerosoft team for all the products they have created, especially Mega Airport Madrid Barajas which is my favourite.

Im glad to here the LEBL project is progressing so well.

Thank you, and like everyone else on this forum, We are with you all the way.

• Upvote 1

since its been a while and wear evidently near to the release, are there any screenshots?

I understand you guys are busy, no hard feelings if you disregard this post ;).

• Upvote 1