LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

I hope you're right. Anyway, this weekend is already reserved for the modified EHAM (let's keep our fingers crossed).

Hi,

LEBL for FS9 is in a more finished development step - comparing with EDDM. But there are some things to do left. And no new screens before we are closer to release.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 2

Guest Hirth

Hi,

LEBL for FS9 is in a more finished development step - comparing with EDDM. But there are some things to do left. And no new screens before we are closer to release.

Ciao,

Rainer.

that sounds bad!

I have also been wanting to see Barcelona done for quite a while. You're doing a fantastic looking job on it. I can't wait to see it released. Really looking forward to the FSX version mostly, but I'll grab the FS9 version as soon as you let it go.

Bob

Hi,

Ciao,

Rainer.

I hope it will be frames rate friendly unlike Mega airport Madrid X for fs9.

Come on people. With the level of today's hardware there is no such thing as "FS2004 FPS unfriendly". This is the virtue of today's state of FS2004.

Come on people. With the level of today's hardware there is no such thing as "FS2004 FPS unfriendly". This is the virtue of today's state of FS2004.

Even today, not all people have machines that can handle FS2004 that well when addons like PMDG 747, Aerosoft's MAP Madrid, REX, for instance, are used simultaneously. FS2004 alone? Sure, every computer can do that by now, but these addons add a lot to make the FPS go down.

• Upvote 1

Even today, not all people have machines that can handle FS2004 that well when addons like PMDG 747, Aerosoft's MAP Madrid, REX, for instance, are used simultaneously. FS2004 alone? Sure, every computer can do that by now, but these addons add a lot to make the FPS go down.

I am one of those, lol. Even FS8 lags a little bit on highest graphics and i have graphical issues on lower settings <_< (I have about 20 FPS) .But In FS9 3-150 (<--- lol) and in FSX 8 FPS (in FSX settings are all sliders somewhere in the middle)

My computer: Intel Core2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2,40ghz, 3,0 gb RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT, 512mb.

At Mega Airport Madrid X with 737 PMDG on VC, IVAO, FSpassengers, REX, UTE, GE Pro, AES, and Fs2 Crew voice commander I have 15-19 fps. However, with the same addons, at Aerosoft´s Mega Airport Frankfurt I have 21 fps. That´s why I say that Madrid X for fs9 is not "frames rate friendly".

• 2 weeks later...

This looks really great!

Looking forward to fly Norwegian from Barcelona to Oslo :)

What ground textures do you use for Spain? I use Ground Environment Pro, but i do not get the desert feeling in shoutern Europe, its all green vegetation like in Norway and Sweden.

Guest Hirth

I'm really looking forward to this scenery hope this is being released soon! biggrin.gif

hehe soon.... waiting since last year and the developer seems to be on holiday laugh.gif

lol amazing scenery i am satisfied with it hats off really outstanding :blush:

If some babies haven't understood Haroon here is what he said:

"LOL. Amazing scenery. I am satisfied with it. Hats off. Really outstanding :blush:"

Is that worth -4 points???? Are you people MAD? I wonder where are the admins here that let these things happen here. Did he say anything wrong?????? I don't get you people, you happy red-clickers!

The more I see these things, the less I come back! Shameful! :angry:

• Upvote 7

If some babies haven't understood Haroon here is what he said:

"LOL. Amazing scenery. I am satisfied with it. Hats off. Really outstanding :blush:"

Is that worth -4 points???? Are you people MAD? I wonder where are the admins here that let these things happen here. Did he say anything wrong?????? I don't get you people, you happy red-clickers!

The more I see these things, the less I come back! Shameful! :angry:

Hey Vee One,

I don't think it's the post people mark down, but the signature and the fact that he posts sometimes three times in a row...he has been asked to change it, but he somehow doesn't get it. I personally find it annoying too. Does this mean he needs to get voted down? Not necessarily, but then again I don't use the minus, plus that much anyway

• Upvote 2

Hello Vee One,

Unfortunately not everyone has got the drift of the plus or minus scoring system.

OK, Shawn, Then I wonder why do you let everyone use this scoring system when it should be used (in my opinion) only and only by the admins? Is it helpful that all fight for the numbers and bash one another doing so? Some good people just get bashed to red numbers while people that are bad are in green numbers... like laughing at one another. I could mention some to you...

I actually got -4 for commenting about that (as of now). Do you think it's realistic? I believe this is a joke.

• Upvote 1

Guest Hirth

Aerosoft, is it possible to give your customers a short immpression in which status the scenery is right now?

Thank you very much

• Upvote 3

Aerosoft, is it possible to give your customers a short immpression in which status the scenery is right now?

Thank you very much

yea i think so

• Upvote 1

Guest Hirth

Thank you very much

Ok it seems that they are not able to do so!

Very bad communication guys!

• Upvote 4

Ok it seems that they are not able to do so!

Very bad communication guys!

And not very good reading.... This post by Rainier http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20827&st=320 implies also to this scenery, and even Mathijs' reply. (just scroll down)

And for German speaking forum colleagues http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=34657&st=140&p=236245&#entry236245

Mind you: not the delay, because I don't know IF the scenery is delayed, just the hesitation of Rainier to show pics or give statements due to the way things are discussed on the forums.

• Upvote 2