LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Flight simulator add-ons are just getting better and better!happy.gif This shows the quality of these companies and their technologies. Add me in to the SOLD section. I'm buying this!biggrin.gif

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful scenery! Thanks for enriching our skies.

However, as fellow BCN-insiders have certainly realized as well: many planes park at the "wrong" gate ("wrong" as in: there are no assigned gates, but there are patterns of IB Shuttle flights always going to one set of gates, of VY always using a certain set of gates, the Star carriers, etc). If help is needed in terms of which airline parks where I am happy to help out or even program the airline assignments in AFCAD.

Hi everyone,

The pictueres loock very well.

But I live near the airport and there is a new hangar, that can contain a a380 or two a340 as CURI said. So I just want to know If Rainer could tell me that if will be on the first version or will be an update later with this new hangar.

Thank you everyone.

GREAT JOB

P.S. Clickair doesen't exist yet. :lol:

We don´t need the Iberia hangar yet, because it doesn´t built , I live in Barcelona and I go to this airport one or two times at week and I´m sure it will take a long time to finish. For me is better to have as early as possible the new version of Barcelona airport.

Incredible scenery, congratulations!!! I can´t wait to purchase it.

Hi,

I'll ask Manfred for the new hangar. I'm sure this depends on some other things.

Clickair maybe doesn't exist yet in reality, but in my sim. Like some others too... they expand my traffic, same with older now unused colorful liveries.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

I'll ask Manfred for the new hangar. I'm sure this depends on some other things.

Clickair maybe doesn't exist yet in reality, but in my sim. Like some others too... they expand my traffic, same with older now unused colorful liveries.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Thanks for sharing any change of some FSX shots?

• Upvote 1

Hi,

no FSX so far. For DX10 there was a thread from Thorsten in our German part

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=29038&view=findpost&p=181635

I haven't found one in English. I'm sure that Mathijs or Shaun often had to answer this questions during the last years. So there will be threads.

And - I promised to ask - Manfred:

No city and no harbour (costs are too expensive for high resolution photo underground). And no new Iberia Hangar in this initial FS9-release (Hangar isn't finished yet).

Ciao,

Rainer.

It looks so very great! I've just one question. Does someone know the release date for this addon? I thought the first date they gave was in the middle of april.

So i hope someone can give me some more information about the release date.

Thank you very much!

Stefan

Hi people!!!

First...my apologize for my english!! Second......Congratulations!!! Every days i clicked in Barcelona Simwings waiting for news and really I cant wait more time. I would to know the release date because my credit card cant wait

Please any news as soon as posible about the release date. thanks! Third.....Congratulations again GREAT JOB Specially Balearic Island, London Heathrow, Innsbruck and now Barcelona El Prat!!!

I would to give a hug a everybody who works in these addons

Its a long wait...its a long dream

Ciao!!!

Hi people!!!

First...my apologize for my english!! Second......Congratulations!!! Every days i clicked in Barcelona Simwings waiting for news and really I cant wait more time. I would to know the release date because my credit card cant wait

Please any news as soon as posible about the release date. thanks! Third.....Congratulations again GREAT JOB Specially Balearic Island, London Heathrow, Innsbruck and now Barcelona El Prat!!!

I would to give a hug a everybody who works in these addons

Its a long wait...its a long dream

Ciao!!!

Don't worry about your English! We understand it perfectly.

I am another Barcelona future customer as it's my home-airport, apart from it being a wonderful airport! I am sure it'll be "landing" soon!

Greetings from Spain!

Vee One B)

Hi,

no FSX so far. For DX10 there was a thread from Thorsten in our German part

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=29038&view=findpost&p=181635

I haven't found one in English. I'm sure that Mathijs or Shaun often had to answer this questions during the last years. So there will be threads.

And - I promised to ask - Manfred:

No city and no harbour (costs are too expensive for high resolution photo underground). And no new Iberia Hangar in this initial FS9-release (Hangar isn't finished yet).

Ciao,

Rainer.

FYI:

I was reading up on the latest edition of airliner world (June), and they mention that the hangar roof was recently installed.

Funny how fs has become so realistic and up to date with the real world.

LEBL Barcelona 2010 by aerosoft looks very really good the most i like is that the control tower high detail textures of sand and runway and terminal are amazing its great i am impressed :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Perhaps when the developer is back from holiday!

The developer ist still working on it (the other developer of simwings is on a foto trip for his next project, not only holidays), but a release date is not defined yet and will not been defined before it is fix. Process is onging ...

I think (hope) that some of the delays are due in some part to trying out new "tricks" for our eye candy pleasure.

Either way, both are welcome in my hangar whenever they are ready.