LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Nice!

So I´m looking the AFCAD stands of Airline stands continue bad, and in the next months the scenery will be old, because now we have a Corporate Regional Terminal near Rwy 20 holding point and we have building a big hangars (capacity for one A380 or two A340) The old terminal B, a big part, have closed for works to improve

About the handling vehicles, Acciona is a very little representantion here, the most common are Newco, Groundforce & Flightcare

I think it would be preferable to have a version sooner rather than later which can be updated as the airport changes in real life - even if that update is brought in 12 months after the initial release. Better to have something we can use now, is my personal opinion.

Rob

PS: These are beta shots - I expect the Afcad is similarly a work-in-progress.

Waiting for release as well ^_^

BTW, is the AFCAD updated to how it should be? Like OneWorld, SkyTeam, Vueling, and Star Alliance on T1? and the rest of the low-fare airlines and other airlines on T2?

Doesn't Air France also go to the T1?

• 2 weeks later...

Rainer i am looking to upgrade my PC, i currently run a Quad Core 6600 2.4GHZ and DDR2 3 GIG 32Bit Win.7 and Nvidia 8800Gt 512MB. I was looking at the specs for the PC you showed the previews for Barcalona Scenery. What kind of FPS do you get?

Hi,

I have limited my FPS at 35 and I never fall under 30 during my tests.

In my eyes there's maybe a huge difference if you like to upgrade your PC for FS2004 or FSX.

FS9 prefers definitely horsepower and every MHz counts. FSX has better options to divide tasks to more Cores.

When I bought my Upgrade I tried to get as much information as I could get.

And I could confirm that a DualCore with for example 2x3.6GHz is much faster as a Quadcore with 4x3GHz - for FS9.

Today I would prefer an i5... but as fast as possible.

BTW: I got a first version of AESlite from Oliver but I decided to wait for the next beta step from Manfred for new screenshots. I hope to get this beta this weekend or next week. So more and new screens maybe end of next week.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

I have limited my FPS at 35 and I never fall under 30 during my tests.

In my eyes there's maybe a huge difference if you like to upgrade your PC for FS2004 or FSX.

FS9 prefers definitely horsepower and every MHz counts. FSX has better options to divide tasks to more Cores.

When I bought my Upgrade I tried to get as much information as I could get.

And I could confirm that a DualCore with for example 2x3.6GHz is much faster as a Quadcore with 4x3GHz - for FS9.

Today I would prefer an i5... but as fast as possible.

BTW: I got a first version of AESlite from Oliver but I decided to wait for the next beta step from Manfred for new screenshots. I hope to get this beta this weekend or next week. So more and new screens maybe end of next week.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rainer

What kinda FSX performance do you think i would get with this....

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 1000

Power Supply: Coolermaster Real Power M850

Processor: Core i7 930 8MB Cache Socket 1366

CPU Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalem CPU Cooler

Optimisation and Tuning: Wired2Fire Cable Management<br>Wired2Fire Overclocking<br>Wired2Fire Tuning

Graphics Card 1: Radeon HD5870 1GB GDDR5 *In Stock*

Graphics Card 2: None

Memory: 6GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz C9 Triple Channel

Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Socket 1366

Hard Disk Drive One: 120GB OCZ Vertex Series SATA II 2.5

Hard Disk Drive Two: 120GB OCZ Vertex Series SATA II 2.5

Hard Disk Drive Three: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 32MB Cache SATA 300

Optical Drive One: DVD-RW 20x

Optical Drive Two: None

Removable Storage: None

Sound Card: Onboard HD 7.1 Audio

Speakers and Headsets: None

Monitor: None

Keyboard: None

Mouse: None

Miscellaneous Adapters (may require free PCI slots): None

Flight Controllers: None

Software: None

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

I want to upgrade from FS9 to FSX but frames and overall performance using the "X" series of airport upgrades and phtographic scenerys are holding me back as im unsure if its worth my time or money upgrading if there wont be a significant difference

My FS9 runs on this at the moment:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+

3GB RAM

Nvidia 9800X GFX

2.21GHZ

Thanks

Nice!

So I´m looking the AFCAD stands of Airline stands continue bad, and in the next months the scenery will be old, because now we have a Corporate Regional Terminal near Rwy 20 holding point and we have building a big hangars (capacity for one A380 or two A340) The old terminal B, a big part, have closed for works to improve

About the handling vehicles, Acciona is a very little representantion here, the most common are Newco, Groundforce & Flightcare

I will recomend you to take care with what Curi said. Because I don't want to buy a product who will be old in a few weeks or just one month. I know you can release one update or something like that. But please take care I usually go to this airport in real and virtual life so I want to watch it as real as possible. THANKS and I want to see new shoots of this incredible addon.

BYE:blink:

• Upvote 1

Hi, I live in Barcelona and I`m looking for this new addon for my Sim.

I make some things in the new terminal, because I work in the construction. For example, the new small tower...(And it looks great in yours preview!!!)

I love the FSX, I make all Spain scenery with photorealistic from our Institute (PNOA).

Please when you have a date, can you inform me? A big regards for you:

Pepe Magrans