LEBL - Barcelona 2010 (sim-wings)

Rainer Duda

Hi,

after Stuttgart this afternoon now some screens from another scenery: sim-wings Barcelona 2010

Ultimate Terrain Europe installed, some other addons for sky and ground textures, own-compiled AI-traffic. All as usual. ;)

Have fun,

Rainer.

LEBL01.jpg

LEBL02.jpg

LEBL03.jpg

LEBL04.jpg

LEBL05.jpg

LEBL06.jpg

LEBL07.jpg

LEBL08.jpg

LEBL09.jpg

LEBL10.jpg

LEBL11.jpg

LEBL12.jpg

LEBL13.jpg

LEBL14.jpg

LEBL15.jpg

LEBL16.jpg

LEBL17.jpg

LEBL18.jpg

• Upvote 2

Droooollll... Looks wonderful! After enjoying the ol' Barcelona 2004 I am so looking forward to my own updated home-airport! Good job guys!

Vee One B)

Excellent... can't wait to fly Barcelona-Nice !!

By the way, the AI aircafts look very nice and much nicer than the one I have even if i selected high quality aircrfats in the My Traffic 2010 config menu...

Hi,

How long till release, guys?

there's some work to do (AESlight, corrections...). Not tomorrow. I won't post here a date.

Are there any plans for a package like "New Spanish Airports" with Madrid and so on for example?

Haven't heard anything about such a package until yet. Maybe possible.

By the way, the AI aircafts look very nice and much nicer than the one I have even if i selected high quality aircrfats in the My Traffic 2010 config menu...

It's own compiled traffic from many sources like WorldofAI, military ai works or alpha-india group (especially their flightplans and liveries) and many others (see avsim or flightsim).

This combined with the best ai-models from Aardvark, AIG, htaimodels, Malcontent and TheFruitStand leeds to such traffic. I spend a lot of time to get s.th. like that on my computer.

Of course for FS9, these sometimes older models have problems in FSX.

Packages like MyTraffic are less work-intensive.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Rainer, just one question, will part of the city and its port be modeled? I think I remember the previous version having part of the city and port modeled. It would be really nice to have this city modeled... but I think this is an airport scenery only, or will it include VFR?

Regards :)

More of my hard-earned goes to Aerosoft. Be nice to have a loyalty scheme, offering points to use for discounts, dontcha think?

Looking forward to this one, Barcelona's been on my must have list for ages.

Rainer - what water texture do you use?

Rob

Ooh my god, gonna buy this lovely scenery as soon as possible! :P

Rainer, I'd like to know which kind of ground and water texture, mesh and environment for FS9 do you use! Cos i've got REX, and a free mesh from Spain and Portugal, but they not seem as real as in your screenshots!!

Thanks in advance, keep working on it please!! :P

First the easy part: the used mesh is FSGlobal 2010.

And the sky textures are from HDE.

The water textures in the screenshots are a mix from different commercial products, which I changed for myself.

I had never found a product which could satisfy me in nearly all aspects. So I mixed some and changed colors too.

Same with environment and ground-textures. Starting with some commercial addons like Ground Environment and Flight Environment I changed most textures the way I like.

So please excuse me, I can't give you a list of some addons into your hands to optimize your FS. It's an optimizing I worked hard for during the last years.

Ciao,

Rainer.

This looks awesome!!! Very good work guy's!!

Is there any release date known? I hope vto fly very soon to this beatifull airport!

thanks, ^_^

As this post is not pinned to the top of this forum, there is NO release date known yet.

EDIT- :lol: my 400th post

• Upvote 3

I'll be doing that flight soon with Vueling A320 B)

I have been hoping to do the same flight once Aerosoft launches Barcelona-El Prat, except doing a LEBL-EHAM flight... :lol: