Thai Airways Livery

Shermann

Since I think Thai Airways is a Airline that still USe an A300-600 is there any livery for this aicraft for this airline?

Hi,

As long as you don't expect the airctaft/panel to turn into a -600 at the same time ;)

Björn

Nah i dont expect it :rolleyes: but sicne they operate a 300-600 even if the model is not the same it is ayway the one closer to it and since i dont love planes who are too easy i would like to buy this one and plly that livery a bit fictional i know

Nah i dont expect it :rolleyes: but sicne they operate a 300-600 even if the model is not the same it is ayway the one closer to it and since i dont love planes who are too easy i would like to buy this one and plly that livery a bit fictional i know

you cannot use texture sets that are made for other aircraft models with our A300 - even if its an A300 too, but it doesnt make a difference ;) Only texture sets that are made with our paintkit will work with the aircraft...

very disappointing to see that after a week no nice textures have been released by painters.... when I see the number of liveries available for the Aerosoft Airbus X which is not even out yet.....

• Upvote 1

very disappointing to see that after a week no nice textures have been released by painters.... when I see the number of liveries available for the Aerosoft Airbus X which is not even out yet.....

well, we already include a fairly large number of liveries in the package. If you feel disappointed, why don't you download the paintkit and do some paints? ;) its up to the users to do additional paints and release them ;)

Well... I am not a painter.... but I just notice that the A320 has alreday 30 repaints and the bird is not even out... I like flying the A300 but the outside look is very basic.. and I like realistic looking plane but that's just my taste..

• Upvote 1

Well... I am not a painter.... but I just notice that the A320 has alreday 30 repaints and the bird is not even out... I like flying the A300 but the outside look is very basic.. and I like realistic looking plane but that's just my taste..

Hi Pao,

Asking people nicely to consider doing a repaint for you some times works, but a lot is in the way you ask. What would you rather have repaints for an aircraft that isn't released or the aircraft released for you to fly. Our paint kit has not been released that long and the A300 will never compete with the new generation Airbus's for popularity. More liveries will appear but it will happen over time.

There are loads of place to get information on re painting aircraft it might give you an insight to how hard it is. As someone that also isn't a painter I really appreciate the work that goes into create a livery and to people like Albert keep up the good work I am sure your friend will be delighted that you took the time to do that for him.

Take care

• 2 weeks later...

you cannot use texture sets that are made for other aircraft models with our A300 - even if its an A300 too, but it doesnt make a difference ;) Only texture sets that are made with our paintkit will work with the aircraft...

Well who said i wanna use the apint of another Model :P I perfectly know i need to use a paint made for this model or it wont work for that i asked if anyone will make the thai airways repaint even if this plane is not the same model used by the real thai :lol: