NLS a380?

Gaura Mohana

Hi there.

i just noticed that Next Level Simulations (hereby referred to as NLS :D ) are making a a380.

i just noticed that Simcheck and NLS are somehow connected (subcompany?) anyways. im just wondering if aerosoft will be the dirtibutor for the a380? (as they were for the a300)

or is there something i am missing?

• Upvote 1

What exactly do you mean with FSX will be the distributor?? Did you mean Aerosoft?

yup. sorry. thats exactly what i meant.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere it's going to be sold on the NLS homepage and not by Aerosoft.

hmm. does the mean we wont get aerosoft support? 

• Upvote 1

hmm. does the mean we wont get aerosoft support?

Well... I do agree that Aerosoft's support is extremely great, however Oliver Braun from NLS has answered many questions in the SImcheck support forum and helped people with problems, and as he's the owner(?) of NLS, I don't really understand why he wouldn't help with his own product once it's released.

exactly... all the ones that have been made so far are total #42P (expletive deleted :) )

well the wilco a380 was probably the best, but the nosewheel was badly misplaced. thats what comes with attempting to simulate an aircraft that at teh time wasnt flying.

well the wilco a380 was probably the best, but the nosewheel was badly misplaced. thats what comes with attempting to simulate an aircraft that at teh time wasnt flying.

yeah. and the MCP (and the rest of the VC) looked like it was drawn by a 2 year old....

• Upvote 2

yeah. and the MCP (and the rest of the VC) looked like it was drawn by a 2 year old....

Hi Gaura, did you check your MP ?

what do you mean by the MP?

eh we shouldn't dis wilcos addons. alot of work went into them, and most of them are quite good. the 380s just a hard plane to simulate nicely. perfect flight however i will wine about. their products are complete ##$# and they charge way to much for them. their md11 looks like it was drawn by a 2 year old. the vc and exterior is all wrong, little systems are simulated, and default guages are used. yet they still try to grab 37 bucks for it.

• Upvote 2

I did read on there website that they will be distributing threw there website at first, then will expand.

ok. does anyone know approximately when it will be realeased? (Q2 2010?)

• Upvote 1

Gaura, the answer is when it is done according to the site.

They are into the "third" remake, and are careful to make sure it is as good as can be.

You should join the forum and check out all the details.