Balearic Islands X for FS2004

smokeynets

That is not, what the Installer of the scenery will include. Please contact the Support via email ( support@aerosoft.com ) and send you orderdetails there, then they can checkup, why the modules are not correct.

OK thanks.

Can I just point them to this thread.?

I'd rather not go through all the details again.. :rolleyes:

Don't the staff at support@aerosoft.com look at these posts in the aerosoft 'support' forum.?

OK thanks.

Can I just point them to this thread.?

I'd rather not go through all the details again.. :rolleyes:

Don't the staff at support@aerosoft.com look at these posts in the aerosoft 'support' forum.?

The point of Oliver's request to mail your details to support should be obvious.

• Developer

Ok, is check in the meantime and you will get the modules via email from shaun.

I don't know, why the installer has not replaced them, maybe because you have Vista/Win7 and you FS is installed below C:\Program Files...., which is not a good location for a non Vista/Win7 compatible program like the FS2004.

It is possible that you have the old Modules in Virtual Store, so that the new and replaced files at the phyical c:\progam files ... location are not used when the FS starts.

It is absolute recommanded to install the FS2004 to a seperate drive or minimum on C:\FS2004 for excample, but not at the default directory below Program Files...

Hello Smokeynets,

I will have the files sent to you today.

As for whetehr people from Aerosoft read this thern yes they do, but certain things are best kept private.

Thanks Shaun, I received the email but no files were attatched.(possibly due to the email going in to my spam folder)

I've replied to the email. ;)