Wilco A380V2 Black Screens

Shermann

Hi Guys !! I just bought the upgrade to version 2 of the A380 for fsx I installed as described in wilco page. Installled the A380 for fs9 in THe FSX then Intalled the upgrade and uninstall the fs9 Version. Forst Then when i eneter inside the vconfig manager and select weights i see in the load manager of fsx those weights are different. I mean TH ZFW. More I select expert and dark and cold. When I load the plane i have all screens black but the fuel cut off levers under throttles are in on position and engines are on so i put them in off position. The batteris are on and external power aviable i click on external power but i have no energies in the plane all screen aside FMC and GPS are all black..More wiuth a TW of 800000 lBS the OPT Altitude calculated by the FMC is FL220..

Any Suggestion? I run it on Vista 64..

Thanks

Alfredo

#1 wilco doesnt support 64bit OS'es

#2 i dont understand what your problem is

#3 doesnt the quality of the plane bug you?

The problem is with power on all the screens are black! Another problem is that in configuration mangare i set a dark and cold situation but the airplane start with engine on and screens all black!!

For the quality if i am able to make a little flight i will tell u for sure it is not a master piece it is the old A380 on which has been added the FMC of the Aibus 2..

THanks

Alfredo

Working from memory, didn't I read all you have to do is wind up the brightness controls on the panel..?

Well how to do it? As the Knobs for that are not simulated At least they dont move...

Thanks

Alfredo

Hello;

I was just looking at the Wicopub site,and was reading,the A380 is still under going testing according to the page there,they list all there aircraft,and what systems they work with.

Mark

Hello Alfred,

Try running the Config manager as Administrator by right clicking on the start icon for it and selecting "Run as Administrator".

As for brightening the screen this would prove that you have not read the manuals thoroughly as it does indeed explain in them how to do this.