3D Lights Redux Shockwave

ArtMan_NL

Hi to all,

I just installed the 3D shockwave lights. Now aerosoft added the desired lines in the aircraft.cfg in one of the updates. I guess I have to enable the shockwave light lines and disable the others lines in the aircraft.cfg.

But according to the manual I have to add this line in the panal.cfg: gaugeXX=shockwave_lights!SW Lights,1,1,1,1 //shockwave light [VCockpit01]

or do I have to use this one? : gaugeXX=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear,1,1,1,1 //shockwave light

Aerosoft didn't put this line in the panel.cfg

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Arthur

Nobody?

you can read this section: laninglights suck

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=32055

There seems to be a problem with the LANDING/TAXI lights you can't see where you are while taxiing at night. This is a limitation to the way the designers develloped the software F16 and the way FSX is build. I myself use the fsx nightvision addon. This only bypasses the problem with the landing/taxi lights.

The navigation anticollision and fuselage lichts seem to work well. Not really payed much attention of that.

• 1 month later...

Hello;

In the cfg file for each aircraft,there are the Shockwave lights settings,plus the original light settings,you might want ot e-mail support on how to get the shockwave lights working.

Mark