Piper Cheyenne fs2004 problems

dds

Good afternoon,

I bought today the piper cheyenne for fs2004 and I am with the following problem.

According to the manual I can be the flight plan direct fs2004 but nothing happens.

I'm following the steps below:

Importing FS Flight Plans

To avoid the hassle of entering a flight plan into the Trimble, a function to import

a flight plan from FS2004 is available. This requires three simple steps:

• First, go to the FS2004 Flight Planner (Menu „Flights | Flight Planner“) and create

or load the desired flight plan.

• Click AUX on the Trimble. If a flight plan is loaded it displays „PRESS ENT TO IMPORT FS FLIGHT PLAN“.

• Click ENT to import and activate the flight plan.

This message is not shown:

'PRESS ENT TO IMPORT FS FLIGHT PLAN'

The only message displayed is: NO ACTIVE FS FLIGHT PLAN

COULD HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE.

THANKS.

blush.gif

dds,

You must have a flight plan active in FS before the Trimble will pick it up.

After you have created a flight plan, ensure that you save it when FS prompts you to do so or else it will not become active.

You can import only the active FS flight plan.

• Upvote 1

dds,

You must have a flight plan active in FS before the Trimble will pick it up.

After you have created a flight plan, ensure that you save it when FS prompts you to do so or else it will not become active.

You can import only the active FS flight plan.

Cris,

I think I'm leaving out some detail but I think I'm activating flight plan properly. All items of the aircraft are working except this.

Could pass more details ?

thanks.

unsure.gif

Cris,

I think I'm leaving out some detail but I think I'm activating flight plan properly. All items of the aircraft are working except this.

Could pass more details ?

thanks.

unsure.gif

Hi,

after much searching I found information on a forum that said this error could be due to lack of gps_export.dll file folder of fs9 modules. I have checked and missing, I put this file and everything started working.

Here is tip for anyone in need.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif