Version 1.20

SteveA300

Hi Everyone.

Version 1.20 is a completely new version of the aircraft it is not a patch

Before installing version 1.20 please uninstall your previous version.

To get this version just get a fresh download of the installer.

Take care

• Upvote 1

I'm a littlebit confused. Where can i get my version number of my plane? CDU stay SP1. Is version 1.20 and SP1 are same?

I'm a littlebit confused. Where can i get my version number of my plane? CDU stay SP1. Is version 1.20 and SP1 are same?

Sorry for the confusion Swen SP1 = version 1.20

It isn't really a sevice pack as it is a complete fresh installer.

Happy flying biggrin.gif

Sorry for the confusion Swen SP1 = version 1.20

It isn't really a sevice pack as it is a complete fresh installer.

Happy flying biggrin.gif

Hi and thanks for this update. Will simply deleting the original SimCheckA300B4-200 folder unistall it properly? I cant find any other uninstaller.

Go to add/remove programs (or "programs and features" in Windows 7), and remove it from there.

Then delete the original installer and download file.

Then, redownload & reinstall.

Go to add/remove programs (or "programs and features" in Windows 7), and remove it from there.

Then delete the original installer and download file.

Then, redownload & reinstall.

Thank you.I didnt see it the first time I looked there!

I think the installer also works as an updater...

I found the update in the FAQ/Update section last week and downloaded it.

I simply ran the installer ontop of my old V1.01 installation and the installer said that my A300B4-200 had been updated to 1.20

Please correct me if I´m wrong !!

Finn

I think the installer also works as an updater...

I found the update in the FAQ/Update section last week and downloaded it.

I simply ran the installer ontop of my old V1.01 installation and the installer said that my A300B4-200 had been updated to 1.20

Please correct me if I´m wrong !!

Finn

Good Morning Finn,

We have had issues where just running the installer for the new version has caused problems for users, since the release. Due to this we recommend uninstalling the previous version before install 1.20 as it prevents these problems.

I think for the majority running the installer works but it does cause issues for some and it could just be down to the admin rights at the time of install but uninstalling ensures it works 1st time.

Take care

I´m the happy user of Windows XP, so no admin rights to fight with :)

Finn

How come we don't get a single repaint since the paintkit is out ?

Thank you

This post is not regarding repaints but information about installing the new update.

Future repaints will depend on people using the repaint kit that has be released.

Take care

How come we don't get a single repaint since the paintkit is out ?

I have set up a new forum for the repaints in the SimCheck forum, anyone working on a repaint or with a request for a repaint can post there. When repaint is finished we will add them to the download page of the SimCheck website.

You can go directly to that forum by clicking this link.

Björn

Simcheck team think a poor-configuration-pc users version of A300 without VIRTUAL CABIN? Only wingviews and external model? I have poor FPS with SC A300, and don´t fly with VC, is possible in future V1.30 a NO VC MODEL? Regards and LOVEEEEE A300. Thanks by VASP livery!

Simcheck team think a poor-configuration-pc users version of A300 without VIRTUAL CABIN? Only wingviews and external model? I have poor FPS with SC A300, and don´t fly with VC, is possible in future V1.30 a NO VC MODEL? Regards and LOVEEEEE A300. Thanks by VASP livery!

If you dont wanna use the VC to save fps, simply open the model.cfg in a text editor. Its located either in the aircraft's model folder - also look for the pax model folder. There, just delete the second line that defines the filename of the VC mdl... then it should be gone.

But the wingview is gone with VC or appear only with exterior model?

And i´m again request a COMPABILITY between GPS default and NAV MODE of AUTOPILOT for NON-INS USERS! Pleaseeee....

But the wingview is gone with VC or appear only with exterior model?

And i´m again request a COMPABILITY between GPS default and NAV MODE of AUTOPILOT for NON-INS USERS! Pleaseeee....

no, the wingview will still be in there. It just deactivates the VC model. The wingviews have their origin in the exterior model. For the default GPS thing you need to ask Björn, but personally, I think you should rather learn to operate the INS - or fly with manual heading selection with radar navigation for example. But learning how to operate the system is the whole point of the simulation ;) if everything is simplified, you could also go with the default MSFS aircraft, but thats no challenge :D everybody wants it to get as real as possible - and there is no "default gps" in the AP of the real aircraft :D just my personal opinion ;)

But learning how to operate the system is the whole point of the simulation ;) if everything is simplified, you could also go with the default MSFS aircraft, but thats no challenge :D everybody wants it to get as real as possible - and there is no "default gps" in the AP of the real aircraft :D just my personal opinion ;)

Some days ago, a friend talk to me about A300 and this was a nice plane. Then he start to talk about VA and that he built in VASFMC.... I start laughing, but he won't. I mean just do it like a man! Everyone can fly as they like, thats his state of the art. I think we must tolerate this persons, but you're plane can fly any one. The best thing for beginners are to load the aircraft panel state in the plane. You get more people with this kind of philosophy and thats ok. But you get question to built up a GPS. :D I will not say thats a wrong decision to do this. You're welcom with this great thing!

To everyone: It's very simple to load a complete IFR plan with sid and star in this plane without needing to add GPS, FMC or what ever. Just like this plane as it is and start learn to fly like real pilots.

Yesterday a sit down in my fokker and fly it. But i don't get this feeling as a pilot like in a300. I fly the a300 and not like a audience behind the instruments.

Some days ago, a friend talk to me about A300 and this was a nice plane. Then he start to talk about VA and that he built in VASFMC.... I start laughing, but he won't. I mean just do it like a man! Everyone can fly as they like, thats his state of the art. I think we must tolerate this persons, but you're plane can fly any one. The best thing for beginners are to load the aircraft panel state in the plane. You get more people with this kind of philosophy and thats ok. But you get question to built up a GPS. biggrin.gif I will not say thats a wrong decision to do this. You're welcom with this great thing!

To everyone: It's very simple to load a complete IFR plan with sid and star in this plane without needing to add GPS, FMC or what ever. Just like this plane as it is and start learn to fly like real pilots.

Yesterday a sit down in my fokker and fly it. But i don't get this feeling as a pilot like in a300. I fly the a300 and not like a audience behind the instruments.

Hi Guys,

This post is about how to install the latest version of the aircraft and has gone off course. To prevent any more confusion I am going to lock it. If anyone has any question for the future please posted them below in the forum

Take care