AES 2.6

I've seen the AES 2.6 fix but is that also the complete upgrade or just as fix to 2.6? I've tried to locate the original AES 2.6 download but can't find it. Probably due to not having looked for downloads in a while and forgotten how. Senior moment I suppose.

I'd appreciate any info regarding the update.

Jack Fentress

Rafal.......

Thank you very much. Downloaded and installed with no problems. Still can't figure out where the original download was.

Regards,

Jack

LOL the original download is in the credits download page under try before you buy I think.

• Developer

I am not seeing EIDW in my AES help area can you help me out

If you have the Version from Fly wonderful Islands, then it is not supported by AES yet.

I have the Eriesim version...............I went to the AES Help and it says its not activated if I have the scenery downloaded how come it is not showing as activated and how do activate it

• Developer

I have the Eriesim version...............I went to the AES Help and it says its not activated if I have the scenery downloaded how come it is not showing as activated and how do activate it

Which FS do you use? For FS9 you need a updated of the scenery.

Brian, if I understand your question correctly (?), you need to purchase credits:

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10333

then load them into aes help under add new credits, and then activate the specific airport.

Good luck.

• Developer

On your picture is EIDW not shown, you need to scroll down.

But if it is red there, please check the scenery subdir of the scenery, if there is a gates-fixed.bgl and a gates.bgl file in there.

EIDW is in red...................Does there need to be a gates-fixed.bgl and a gates.bgl file..................Both files are there...............Also how do I get the aiports activated since they are already installed to my scenery files