SOAR Ranch-FSX Release Soon

sf4JC

Hello everyone, it's been a long & trying road, but I was finally able to figure out somewhat what I was doing in converting some of the FS9 version to FSX. I would like to ask for any suggestions/comments about if there may be anything we would want to change/upgrade (for example, like a fence surrounding the airport). This will be done with Chris Gordan's approval though, I don't want to in any way deface his original dream.

The location is incredible for soaring, and to find such a spot for it must have taken a lot of time and consideration to make. So another big THANK YOU goes out to Chris for making this creation for FS2002 & FS2004.

Here are some screenshots...

SOARRanchPic1.jpg

SOARRanchPic2.jpg

SOARRanchPic3.jpg

SOARRanchPic4.jpg

SOARRanchPic5.jpg

SOARRanchPic6.jpg

SOARRanchPic7.jpg

SOARRanchPic8.jpg

Scott

Just thought I'd temporarily put the file on my website for download until it is downloadable on the main SOAR site. You can find it at http://sf4jc.spaces.live.com/ , just go to the right side of the page and click "FS2004 & FSX Downloads" and download the "SOARRanchFSXv067.zip".

Scott

EDIT (03/11/10): You can now find it temporarily in the Aerosoft Forum General Downloads section.

• 2 weeks later...