Help with Scenery of Atlanta

I need help with AES and Atlanta it would not let me to configure Atlanta airport.

I really need help withi AES, is not recognizing Atlanta Airport. Please help.

, Error while Modify scenery: Imagine Simulation Hartsfield Atlanta Int. Addonfile <JETWAYS_ACTIVATE_A.BGL>Error Code:-7 This is the error that I get when I try to configure the AES with the Atlanta Airport. Please anyone help.

• Developer

Sir, I will check this later. Please say me which AES version it is and with FS, the picture is big, but not the important part.

• Developer

So,

the Error -7 indicate, that the modification of the File will fail by any reason. Please uninstall the scenery Altanta and reinstall the scenery again.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I tried to download the AESHelp patch, but the next error message that is giving me is AESConfig does not fit to the running FS Version 0. I have FSX with Win 7 and the current AES which is 2.06. Please help I have not fully tried this program do to this problem. If I may can I get a phone number to the actual place for a good support. PLEASE HELP ME CORRECT THIS ISSUE. Thanks .

cant read the words in the screen shot.

but i think thats the error i had before.

try dooing it without FSX running. and make shure your running AES help as administrator. if your own Vista or W7

OK. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS WORK. I HAVE SOME ADD-ONS AIRPORTS AND SOME WORK BUT THE REST DON'T WORK. I HAVE TRIED TO RUN AES HELP AS ADMINISTRATOR. I HAVE SPEND TO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS THING NOT TO WORK. SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE USERS WHO PAYS MONEY FOR THIS PROGRAM WOULD HELP. AFTER ALL THIS IS A PRODUCT MADE BY AEROSOFT OR AEROSOFT SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM SO THEY SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS FORUM AND AT LEAST TRY TO HELP. LIKE I SAID I TRIED EVERYTHING FOR THIS THING TO WORK AND NOTHING. SO PLEASE HELP ME. I WOULD LIKE A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT TO GET DIRECT HELP. IF I CAN'T GET HELP THEN I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. THANK YOU

• Developer

OK. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS WORK. I HAVE SOME ADD-ONS AIRPORTS AND SOME WORK BUT THE REST DON'T WORK. I HAVE TRIED TO RUN AES HELP AS ADMINISTRATOR. I HAVE SPEND TO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS THING NOT TO WORK. SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE USERS WHO PAYS MONEY FOR THIS PROGRAM WOULD HELP. AFTER ALL THIS IS A PRODUCT MADE BY AEROSOFT OR AEROSOFT SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM SO THEY SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS FORUM AND AT LEAST TRY TO HELP. LIKE I SAID I TRIED EVERYTHING FOR THIS THING TO WORK AND NOTHING. SO PLEASE HELP ME. I WOULD LIKE A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT TO GET DIRECT HELP. IF I CAN'T GET HELP THEN I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. THANK YOU

Did you read the pinned post here in the forum which has exect this error message you get in the headline? By all this capital letter I could not read anything about, that you have tried this:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=26448