Approaching Innsbruck FSX Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Hi Gianni. I was wondering if you were back from the conference and could work on the two fixes below.

1. Missing the day map for leitplanke kopie.dds, not to be confused with the lightmap you gave us.

2. Include a bgl fix that calls for the missing texture.

Thanks

Sean

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Hi Gianni. I was wondering if you were back from the conference and could work on the two fixes below.

1. Missing the day map for leitplanke kopie.dds, not to be confused with the lightmap you gave us.

2. Include a bgl fix that calls for the missing texture.

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean,

yes, I returned safely. The work for the issue is not postponed, but I am designing in my free time and I have a real job (not to say that designing is not a real job, it definitly is sometimes more time consuming than the "real" one). So it may last a little bit. Anyway - I guess the issue currently does not really jeopardize the use of the scenery.

regards

Thanks for the quick reply Gianni.

Ok, I will keep my eyes open and check back once in a while for the missing texture and the bgl fix.

Thanks again and the scenery looks great.

Hi all,

I have no AI traffic and although I have gone through this topic I could not find a solution.

The airports has no planes coming in or out or parked.

Any help?

Thanks,

Christos

I got no answer on my question above so I decided to re-post it.

Maybe someone found a solution for this (no ai traffic).

Thanks,

Christos

Christos. what AI package are you using? Did you have AI there prior to installing the new airport? Do you have Jim Viles approach file installed?

Based on realworld schedules these are the airliners you should have flying into and out of LOWI, based on the UT2 scehdule and not counting g/a or charter:

Easyjet A319

Fly Niki A319

Tuifly 737-700

Tyrolean Airways Fokker100, DHC-8-300, DHC-8-400 F-70

Welcome Air Dornier 328

If you have WOAI installed, according to their website listed under LOWI are even more airliners flying there, but is hard to know how accurate the schedule is.

Christos. what AI package are you using? Did you have AI there prior to installing the new airport? Do you have Jim Viles approach file installed?

Based on realworld schedules these are the airliners you should have flying into and out of LOWI, based on the UT2 scehdule and not counting g/a or charter:

Easyjet A319

Fly Niki A319

Tuifly 737-700

Tyrolean Airways Fokker100, DHC-8-300, DHC-8-400 F-70

Welcome Air Dornier 328

If you have WOAI installed, according to their website listed under LOWI are even more airliners flying there, but is hard to know how accurate the schedule is.

Hi,

Yes I had traffic prior to installing "approaching Innsbruck".

It was the WOAI. Nothing else.

Any hint?

Thanks,

Christos

Hi All, I am intending to buy Austria Pro X soon and was wondering if there are any issuues with using it alongside Appraching Innsbruck that I should be aware of? I also have Ultimate Terrain, GEX and FS Genesis installed for this area. So, any issues I can expect or is it ok to install with what I have?

Hi All, I am intending to buy Austria Pro X soon and was wondering if there are any issuues with using it alongside Appraching Innsbruck that I should be aware of? I also have Ultimate Terrain, GEX and FS Genesis installed for this area. So, any issues I can expect or is it ok to install with what I have?

I have Austria X installed with GEX, REX, FSGenesis. and works perfect with Innsbruck x. These combinations makes flying in Austria great!smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I have Austria X installed with GEX, REX, FSGenesis. and works perfect with Innsbruck x. These combinations makes flying in Austria great!smile.gif

Thanks for the info. Just what I needed to know!

Hello everyone,

Another post: No AI-Traffic at Innsbruck.

After having installed "Approaching Innsbruck" (download version), I did not see any AI Traffic at the airport.

I use MyTraffic 2010, which I updated with this new airport. So MyTraffic2010 knows the number of parkings for LOWI X.

The only active airport-file is LOWI_ADEX_GW_100220.bgl.

I red the manual about this AI Traffic and the posts in this thread about AI-Traffic and wonder if there is already a solution.

Please help.

Regards

Henk

• Developer

Hello everyone,

Another post: No AI-Traffic at Innsbruck.

After having installed "Approaching Innsbruck" (download version), I did not see any AI Traffic at the airport.

I use MyTraffic 2010, which I updated with this new airport. So MyTraffic2010 knows the number of parkings for LOWI X.

The only active airport-file is LOWI_ADEX_GW_100220.bgl.

I red the manual about this AI Traffic and the posts in this thread about AI-Traffic and wonder if there is already a solution.

Please help.

Regards

Henk

Hi Henk,

I believe that MyTraffic contains its own LOWI-Airport file. This may cause conflicts, if this MyTraffic airport is not deactivated. Please try to manually deactivate (by renaming the file eg from abc.bgl into abc.myt).

Kind regards

gianni

Hello Gianni,

Thanks for the response. As I already mentioned, the only activated airportfile is the one from LOWI X. BR2_LOWI.bgl (from MyTraffic was already deactivated by me (I do this always after installing a new airport).

There is another funny thing however. If I uninstall Approaching Innsbruck, which means: I'm back at the default FSX Innsbruck, I also don't see AI airplanes parked. So, apparently, I never had MyTraffic AI aircraft at LOWI!! If I look into the MyTraffic flightplans files, I can see there are planes leaving from and arriving at Innsbruck. It's really unbeleivable. Hope you can give me some hints about this.

Thanks again

Henk

Hello Gianni,

Thanks for the response. As I already mentioned, the only activated airportfile is the one from LOWI X. BR2_LOWI.bgl (from MyTraffic was already deactivated by me (I do this always after installing a new airport).

There is another funny thing however. If I uninstall Approaching Innsbruck, which means: I'm back at the default FSX Innsbruck, I also don't see AI airplanes parked. So, apparently, I never had MyTraffic AI aircraft at LOWI!! If I look into the MyTraffic flightplans files, I can see there are planes leaving from and arriving at Innsbruck. It's really unbeleivable. Hope you can give me some hints about this.

Thanks again

Henk

• Developer

Is it true that the stadium has to be 180 degrees turwned over?

Joop

Who is saying this? According to the photos the stadium is located exactly to the real one.

OOPS - you are right. Have to have a little talk with the beta-testers ;). I will correct this and will provide the community with a small patch. Thank you for the information. :blush:

Hey Gianni. Just a reminder when you get to patching.

1. Missing the day map texture leitplanke kopie.dds, not to be confused with the lightmap you gave us.

2. Include a bgl fix that calls for the missing texture leitplanke kopie.dds, since the current bgl is only calling for the light map.

Thanks,

Sean

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure what has happened but I currently get no AI traffic within Innsbruck itself- no vehicles, trains, airport vehicles, etc. All these were present following initial installation. I've changed the LOWI Traffic settings several times and got no results. I've also noticed that when I try to change the seasons I get no results...it always stays in Spring/Summer.

I attempted an uninstall but got the following warning (in German) - "Please you uninstall the available version before you install this version." I get the same warning if I try to perform a new installation.

Other than no season changes and no AI traffic all else works fine.

Any suggestions?

Doug sad.gif