Hughes Update

jochenb161

Hello Shaun,

I have the problem that there is no sound in the cockpit and the engine start from cold and dark is not possible. I´ve read about the new Hughes version/ installer and I buyed the plane at simmarket. Is the download link at simmarket the new updated installer or is there an extra patch ?

Regards

Jochen

Hi,

Been a little while since I took her out for a flight but you should be able to start from cold and dark?

It does take a little practise though - the engine modelling is a generation behind the Catalina X (if you have that) but is still fantastic. It simulates problems, so if you flood the engine for example you need to crank it to clear it out. You can also get carb icing and sooty spark plugs, but that is easily avoided by not letting the RPM drop below 1000 RPM, or periodically running the engine up to clear it (don't do this when the engine is cold though as you'll wreck it!).

I'll have a look and let you know the start procedure.

Best regards,

Robin.

Hello shaun,

the product.cfg shows version 0110. So it should be the up to date version.

I tried the start from cold and dark and it works along with the sounds.

Regards

Jochen