AES + Cargo Version

Alexander Wurz

Hi there,

i couldn't wait for SP1 and buyed it yesterday. since I use AES on most Airports, I get the SimCheck Stairs when I am opening the Doors. But since AES is providing the Stairs I have now 2 Stairs per Door...looks strange.  So the Question is, is there a way to deactivate the Simcheck default Stairs and only use the AES ones?

best regards

Hi there,

i couldn't wait for SP1 and buyed it yesterday. since I use AES on most Airports, I get the SimCheck Stairs when I am opening the Doors. But since AES is providing the Stairs I have now 2 Stairs per Door...looks strange. So the Question is, is there a way to deactivate the Simcheck default Stairs and only use the AES ones?

best regards

Hi!

Use the "hide ground animations" in the "settings panel" (or whatever it's called). You might want to look at the panel overview document on page 7.

Hi there,

i couldn't wait for SP1 and buyed it yesterday. since I use AES on most Airports, I get the SimCheck Stairs when I am opening the Doors. But since AES is providing the Stairs I have now 2 Stairs per Door...looks strange.  So the Question is, is there a way to deactivate the Simcheck default Stairs and only use the AES ones?

best regards

In the Setup Panel you find a Line "Hide Ground Animations".

Then the Stairs will be deactivated.

In the Setup Panel you find a Line "Hide Ground Animations".

Then the Stairs will be deactivated.

Yes, and also the cargo loader.

It would be nice to have a choice to only deactivate the stairs and keep the cargo loader with AES.

/Curt

• 3 weeks later...

Another option you could try is to make the doors with stairs inactive in AES. This way you could still have the Simcheck stairs and ground animations active, and have the other services provided by AES active. smile.gif