Jetway Problem at EHAM

WingZ

Is EHAM supported by AES yet?

I thought that was due with the next version Oliver is currently working on, unless there is a new AES version I heven't seen as yet?

• Developer

I can't remember seeing this before the AES (Edit: 2.06) update...

Where is you problem? What do you want to say? Take the time to explain you problem, you expect that I take the time to fix is, or? But I don't see you problem.

• Developer

The 2nd finger is projected on top of the wing of the aircraft

Hä? I am sitting on the line. Whats wrong with the second finger? He don't move maybe, because door 3 is not correct configured.

The rear jetway collides with the wing of the aircraft.

This is an OpenSky Boeing 777-300.

Also: is the rear jetway meant to be animated, as no movement seems to take place.

post-28719-126727078771_thumb.jpg

Hä? I am sitting on the line. Whats wrong with the second finger? He don't move maybe, because door 3 is not correct configured.

So I do understand correctly that AES recognizes door 3 in EHAM and moves the second jetway to this door at the F-Gates instead of trying to get to door 2? If yes, this would be another argument to buy this scenery :-)

• Developer

So I do understand correctly that AES recognizes door 3 in EHAM and moves the second jetway to this door at the F-Gates instead of trying to get to door 2? If yes, this would be another argument to buy this scenery :-)

Yes, if door 3 is configured and active, has minimum 3 Meter distance from ground, the overwing jetway try to get to the door. Tested with PMDG 747/MD11, but should work with all models fitting to the dimensions.

The problem that the Jetwayholder will be to long will be fixed with a update for EHAM.

I tried it with SMS MD11, first problem there: the Door Nr. 3 is off limits, AES Help does not allow me to move the doordesignator more to the front than 0.00 and this does not fit yet (visible on picture). Second problem is, that the jetway has to move that much to the left, that it is almost not connetcted to the base anymore (upper red circle). I think, somehow the angle of the whole construct is wrong or the parking position is to close to the building (did it with F8...). Is there any fix for that, especially about the positioning of Door Nr. 3 or is this a problem of the SMS model?

cwymqznli1c3vbzv91bi.jpg

Aren't doors over wings for emergency use only? Personally I wouldn't configure those for use by AES. There is an option in the aircraft configurator to tell AES to ignore them.

There are doors at the front and rear of the fuselage and I would configure only those.

• Developer

I don't know, if the overwing jetways are used for the MD11.

That the door is in the positiv area is a "porblem" of the model, PMDG is correct here.

That the jetway leave the "crane" area is given by the position of the crane and this one is part of the scenery, not part of AES.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, if the overwing jetways are used for the MD11.

That the door is in the positiv area is a "porblem" of the model, PMDG is correct here.

That the jetway leave the "crane" area is given by the position of the crane and this one is part of the scenery, not part of AES.

At EHAM the overwing are used with the MD-11. The aft door is used in this case. With 747 the doors 12L and 14L are used with overwing. Hope this helps you, Oliver. PM or mail me for more info about EHAM, as you know. :)

• 2 months later...

Now we have the v1.1 update for EHAM, it might be nice to have the overwing jetway functional.

No matter what doors I activate, I don't get the animation.

eham.jpgeham2.jpg

Hope you can help with this one, Oliver.

• Developer

Door 3 (behind Wing) must be configured to the wing door, if thisone is Off, no Wingjetway.

The door2 (before wing) is the door 2L