Airports

dsweiner

Hello David,

As far as airports and AI Traffic programs are concerned, its best to disable the AI Traffic programs AFCAD files for any 3rd party airports you have, should the 3rd party airport have its own AFCAD file.

This ensures the correct file is used.

Hello David,

As far as airports and AI Traffic programs are concerned, its best to disable the AI Traffic programs AFCAD files for any 3rd party airports you have, should the 3rd party airport have its own AFCAD file.

This ensures the correct file is used.

Hi Shaun:

I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you please explain in more detail. Perhaps in a PM.

Thanks,

David

• Upvote 1

Hello David,

I really cant explain it much more, AI Traffic program sometimes have there own AFCAD files for airports, however these are mainly for the default airports that come with the sim.

If you buy a 3rd party airport scenery these normally come with there own AFCADs as these will be al-lined to there taxiways etc.

So what you need to do is then disable the one that came with the AI Traffic program because it may have priority and the AI planes are parked incorrectly and taxi where they shouldn't.