UK2000 Manchester

I, too, am having problems activating EGCC.

I downloaded v1.2 as advised, ran FSX to install the changes to scenery files, and check there were no hitches and all seems okay.

I shut down FSX and opened AES, but still no EGCC is appearing on my installed airports list.

Please could you look into this problem further.

Thanks

deecee

• Developer

I downloaded v1.2 as advised, ran FSX to install the changes to scenery files, and check there were no hitches and all seems okay.

You don't need to run the FSX to install the update, you need to run the installer of the update.

Please check, if there is a readme.txt in the EGCC Folder, which is talking about Version 1.2

And please check the path, as happens here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=32735&st=0#entry210656

I downloaded the 1.2 Update for UK2000 Manchester but I am not able to extract the zip-file to start the exe-file. I always get a CRC-error while extracting the file either with winzip or with 7-zip. Multiple downloads or restarts of my PC have not solved the problem. Any ideas ??? Thanx in advance, Gerson (CFG278)

• Developer

I downloaded the 1.2 Update for UK2000 Manchester but I am not able to extract the zip-file to start the exe-file. I always get a CRC-error while extracting the file either with winzip or with 7-zip. Multiple downloads or restarts of my PC have not solved the problem. Any ideas ??? Thanx in advance, Gerson (CFG278)

Contact Gary (UK2000)

Oliver, I experienced a problem when I patched EGCC to version 1.2 without starting FS afterwards, and immediately assigning AES credits to it in AESHELP 2.06. Upon starting FS, EGCC didn't have any jetways appearing at all, and when I went back to AESHELP, EGCC showed as requiring more credits to activate it. I assigned two more, restarted everything, and now AES is working at EGCC as intended. I'm not sure if your fix file today corrects this problem, or what causes it, but I wanted to mention it so that others will know to launch FS with the V1.2 version of EGCC before trying to assign credits to it, so that they don't lose two credits as I did.

John G.

• Developer

Oliver, I experienced a problem when I patched EGCC to version 1.2 without starting FS afterwards, and immediately assigning AES credits to it in AESHELP 2.06. Upon starting FS, EGCC didn't have any jetways appearing at all, and when I went back to AESHELP, EGCC showed as requiring more credits to activate it. I assigned two more, restarted everything, and now AES is working at EGCC as intended. I'm not sure if your fix file today corrects this problem, or what causes it, but I wanted to mention it so that others will know to launch FS with the V1.2 version of EGCC before trying to assign credits to it, so that they don't lose two credits as I did.

John G.

I don't know what you have done, but it is unpossible, that you assign more then the needed credits to one airport. So maybe the first time the assignment faild, but that doesn't mean that the are now more credits lost. So count your credits, but there is nothing "lost".

I don't know what you have done, but it is unpossible, that you assign more then the needed credits to one airport. So maybe the first time the assignment faild, but that doesn't mean that the are now more credits lost. So count your credits, but there is nothing "lost".

You're right, Oliver; I went back and reconciled my total credits purchased, earned as bonus, less assignments, and it appears that I'm square. I believe that, when I purchased my 9th credit pack (right after this glitch occurred) the AESHelp program adjusted my available credits upward for this error with EGCC, although it seems I had to buy additional credits for the correction to be made.

Thanks for responding.

John G.