Dutch Harbor X

horst18519

It will be around end of march, let's say 30th.

WOW! I have to hurry up to "visit" addon-places I recently purchased before this one eats my whole Flight-Simming time laugh.gif.

Had to laugh, as I noticed the smiley you used. :lol:

1.) Will the airport have an...let's call it: Interactive Tower, like the major airports, that answers you, if you ask using the default ATC for e.g. landing clearance?

2.) Is there an overview-map of the covered area aviable up to now?

Max

Had to laugh, as I noticed the smiley you used. :lol:

1.) Will the airport have an...let's call it: Interactive Tower, like the major airports, that answers you, if you ask using the default ATC for e.g. landing clearance?

2.) Is there an overview-map of the covered area aviable up to now?

Max

1- dont all FSX airports have that? (addon and stock?)

2- no idea :) im not a developer...

Wow! I will definately buy this as soon as it is out. I love Alaska, using Ultimate Alaska and Tongass Fjords X already. It's the ultimate outback with just enough big airports. Great work so far, Thorsten!

Looks great. I live in Alaska, so it's nice to see Alaska airports redone. It would be really nice to see PANC done by somebody. That would be the real treat.

• Upvote 1

This scenery is looking very good. Alaska is a beautiful place to VFR in FSX. I also hope that Aerosoft will make PANC. That would be a nice airport to have detailed out.

• Upvote 2

This scenery is looking very good. Alaska is a beautiful place to VFR in FSX. I also hope that Aerosoft will make PANC. That would be a nice airport to have detailed out.

Duth Harbor is great and good <:))

Me too ... I hope one time see Aérosoft or another developer make PANC *** ANCHORAGE ***!!!

A lot of peoples wait and ask for this scenery before a long time !

( Yes, there is some scenery available for free but is not mega scenery .... is just a good light scenery )

*** PANC search a compagnie for develop a mega scenery *** <;)) ....

l2kb754t3uq5.jpg

egfu5w2posj.jpg

b8vzxwb19k4g.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Developer

Hi Nevetrek,

don´t want to take over this Alaska thread, but since you´re asking....:

Beside the Canary Island, which are allready under Development, we´ll soon start working on PANC, Ted Stevens International Airport, later followed by Fairbanks International.

I really like PANC and have been there twice during the last years.

Someone mentionend "Northern Exposure" which definetly was my "trigger" to visit Alaska for the first time in 1998.

Sure we are in an early stage so don´t expect a release next week, but product developes. Aerosoft allready agreed a while ago to publish these Alaskan airports PANC and PAFA made by sim-wings.

Thorsten Loth,

sim-wings

• Upvote 1

Thorsten!

Someone mentionend "Northern Exposure"

It was me. :blush: Greetings from dr Fleischman. Plus I got a promise from Chris to announce your new scenery plans on KBHR in the morning.

we´ll soon start working on PANC, Ted Stevens International Airport, later followed by Fairbanks International

That's the best news I've heard for a long time. Danke so schon!

Wow, actually I can't believe it's true. I've alwyas thought Anchorage, Sydney and Beijing for MFS are eternally jinxed.

I dare ask if since these are quite big airports (especially PANC) we could hope to see the FS9 version too. Could we?

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Hi VORJAB,

of course Chris should announce this in his morning show! "To all the folksout there..." As long as Minifield will let him... :D

You´ll find me in the "bricks" having a little Breakfast with Shelly and Holing during my development freetimes.......

BTW: I´ve also been in the "real Bricks" which is located near Seattle in "Roslyn". Thats where all the NX

stuff was filmed.

FS9? I guess yes. Would make sense.

Thorsten Loth,

sim-wings

• Upvote 1

I´ve also been in the "real Bricks" which is located near Seattle in "Roslyn"

Next time I fly to the western States, I will deifinitely give it a go. And maybe erase the unfortunate apostophe from the Roslyn's wall (hope Maurice won't mind anyway).

FS9? I guess yes. Would make sense.

Thorsten, I love you! :D

And in the meantime: looking forward to exploring the Dutch Harbor.

One of the several reasons (apart from Airbus X of course) I have recently ordered a new copy of FSX and installed it.

• Upvote 1

Beside the Canary Island, which are allready under Development, we´ll soon start working on PANC, Ted Stevens International Airport, later followed by Fairbanks International.

Great news, thank you ... Canary Island ... PANC ... Fairbanks .... Very great scenery for the futur .. :wub:

Great news, thank you ... Canary Island

Hoho, I was so excited about Anchorage that is it only now, thanks to your post, that I noticed the Canary Islands! Gorgeous! :)

I love Tenerife, the Teide national Park is out of this world. So great to fly there back to Reina Sofia in the sim. In both platforms, I hope, lol.

YESSSSSSSS !!!!

Canary Islands + PANC + PAFA... the greatest news of the week !

Thank you Thorsten :wub: