Delays in AES 2.06?

Fred

Still waiting for v.2.06 to get my ground staff working at Vaernes-Trondheim. I was told they'll be working in 2-3 weeks, but 1 month has passed and I haven't seen any activity on the tarmac so far.

Do the need more payment or are they on strike? Pls. let me know if anyone has a solutions to this crisis.

Thanks Oliver, that's great news. The credit card is being dusted off. :D

Woo Hoo! :clap_s:

Thanks Oliver, can't wait to give you more of my money...

And on the flip side it is amazing how many sceneries I end up purchasing because of AES...

Now if we could get Oliver to release AES LITE as a stand alone option so we could add traffic to our own airports in FS9 I would gladly pay him $50 for it... :fallingbricks_s: It is just amazing the difference it makes to EHAM... :jawdrop64_s: Is there a list of all the airports with AES Lite?

Really excited for this!

-Paul

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Can't wait untill it's friday...

But what about Cloud9 Bergen for FSX?

And when MAP Amsterdam is released for FSX, will there be an update for AES 2.06 or do we have to wait then for AES 2.07?

*Is planning a FSX-flight to ESSA with AES*

• Developer

Might I ask just once more what the problem is with providing UK2000 FS9 Edinburgh with AES support please?

All UK2000 Airport, which are ready for AES are now included. The rest needs a Update from Gary, which he terminates for "Summer". I could not implement AES, before his Scenery is not Updated.

All UK2000 Airport, which are ready for AES are now included. The rest needs a Update from Gary, which he terminates for "Summer". I could not implement AES, before his Scenery is not Updated.

I thought as much. Well you have given me more than enough to be getting on with for the time being.

Thankyou Oliver I love AES! B)

I thought as much. Well you have given me more than enough to be getting on with for the time being.

Thankyou Oliver I love AES! B)

THANK God, Oliver, and Gary) I can finally fly to Stansted again!!! I used to fly for MAXjet and I look forward to returning to STN in my sim! Now to reinstall it! Looking forward to tomorrows release!

This release is great news!!!! smile.gif

Oliver, Friday only limits it down to 24 hours, can't you be any more specific? :lol:

I mean I don't want to wake up tomorrow and start a flight and then half way through AES 2.06 is released, I will have to start all over :embaressed_s:

;)

Paul

Interseting in your list is OOKB called Oryxsim Khansab 2.0: i did not find any information regarding this airport, neither real or in FS? What's this about?

regards

Chris

• Developer

Interseting in your list is OOKB called Oryxsim Khansab 2.0: i did not find any information regarding this airport, neither real or in FS? What's this about?

regards

Chris

Was on the wishlist: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17429&view=findpost&p=208807

Check Avsim.com for Oryxsim, then you should find it.