Discus version 1.6

J.Schweigler

Hi,

Ian, the developer of the SDI C4 gauge has done a great update for you.

The advantages are:

1) FG:RTE setting on GOTO cursor position now reads the arrival height of the destination waypoint all the way around the task.

2) Vario/STF switch can now be toggled via keyboard or joystick

3) Static port (SEGEL/MOTOR) can also be toggled via keyboard or joystick now.

The update can be found in FAQ/updates section and is highly recommended.

- - - -

Hi,

Ian, der Entwickler des SDI C4 Intruments hat ein super Update für euch gemacht.

Die Vorteile sind:

1) FG:RTE Einstellung unter GOTO, Zeigt nun die Ankunftshöhe am Zielwegpunkt um alle Wegpunkte herum an.

2) Vario/Sollfahrt kann nun mit der Tastartur oder dem Joystick geschaltet werden.

3) Statikdruck (SEGEL/MOTOR) kann nun ebenfalls mit der Tastartur oder dem Joystick geschaltet werden.

Das Update ist wie immer unter FAQ/updates und ist sehr Empfehlenswert.

post-5802-126701516017_thumb.jpg

bests Joachim

:D THANKS A LOT! Great improvement!

Cheers

CAT-III

You're welcome CAT-III - it was your idea for the hotkeys for the switches from 5th Feb. The calculation of the height needed around all the remaining turnpoints of a task (FG:RTE) was something I thought would be impossible in an FSX XML gauge (the FSX GPS only gives you the distance to the *next* waypoint) but it turns out in a dark undocumented corner of the FSX GPS there is a way you can cycle through the lat/longs of the waypoints in the flightplan and that was the missing piece of the puzzle to deliver FG:RTE.

B21

Hallo,

ist das Update auf Version 1.6 auch für die CD-Version? Ich kann nur die Mail-Adresse und Seriennummer für die Download-Version eingeben. Die Angaben passen natürlich nicht zu denen der CD-Version.

Viele Grüße

Jürgen Bloch

Hi Jürgen,

Die CD Version kannst du selbstverständlich auch updaten. Und zwar musst du dich selbst zuerst unter Updates, und dort dann dann Produkt ebenfalls registrieren.

Dann findest du das update wie gewohnt in der Liste.

Gruß Joachim

Hallo Joachim,

genau das ging gestern bei mir nicht, habe das Update heute noch einmal neu geladen und jetzt lief die Installation ohne Probleme durch.

Viele Grüße

Jürgen

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I am looking for the 1.6 update for the Discus X product. I already look in the FAQ/Updates section but did not see it there. Can anyone help me? I purchased Discus X from FSPilotShop.com, and the download link was for versions 1.01.

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am looking for the 1.6 update for the Discus X product. I already look in the FAQ/Updates section but did not see it there. Can anyone help me? I purchased Discus X from FSPilotShop.com, and the download link was for versions 1.01.

Thanks!

Check this link.

Herman, thank you very much!

I didn't realize that "Do you want to register another product?" means: for a product which is not shown in the pull down list.

Everything worked for me now.

Archived