Simcheck A300 on Youtube

DLH9KA

Hi out there,

I just made a short Video for Youtube where I tried a rejected TakeOff with the A300!

Intention was to see if the Values I calculated with help of FCOM and my charts work also for the Simcheck Bus!

See if it worked here; http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x9wXJVq30c4

Rgds, Patrick

Nice!! But FCOM means Flight Crew Operating Manual :) just for info...

happy flying! :)

Oli

edit: ahh just saw you said it correct on the second time... hehe :) nice vid and thanks for your effort!

hehe but very nice video! :) you seem to take it very serious here... makes us developers happy to see people to use the addon with such an enthusiasm ;) and that the work on system depth and flight dynamics pays off and people make use of it! :)

hehe but very nice video! smile.gif you seem to take it very serious here... makes us developers happy to see people to use the addon with such an enthusiasm wink.gif and that the work on system depth and flight dynamics pays off and people make use of it! smile.gif

Patrick,

Great video and tutorial biggrin.gif

Well done

There are two things I do not get

1.- At V1 is go, and never you can reject a take off at that speed

2.- Your N1 limiter was in CRZ limiter, and not in derated take off one. So you could have stopped a little earlier = more security

Ps: your data is very very useful

post-29610-126701227567_thumb.jpg

There are two things I do not get

1.- At V1 is go, and never you can reject a take off at that speed

2.- Your N1 limiter was in CRZ limiter, and not in derated take off one. So you could have stopped a little earlier = more security

Ps: your data is very very useful

You are right with both!

At or above V1 is go of course!

If you have a closer look I rejected 1 second before the Speed reached V1!

The reason was to come as close as possible to V1!

Regarding the ThrustComputer....

Yes it was set to CRZ with 91.7%N1 I noticed the error during the first 5 seconds of TakeOff run and changed it back to Flex during this time!

You clouldn't see that because I held the Cam to the Airspeed Indicator but the N1 was during TakeOff at 97.9%N1 finally ;)

Interesting what you all see :D

Rgds, Patrick