No Sound Patch Option (again) for MT2010

calspee

Hello...purchased My Traffic 2010 over a month ago...this is the second time I've tried to install My Traffic 2010...installation seemed to run fine...but once again..the option to load the sound patch never appeared..I waited 15 minutes and again followed aerosoft's instructions...I have MT 2010 planes visible and have ATC sound and text. My question is ..did I purchase a flawed DVD because the sound patch does not install...is there somewhere I can go within the Aerosoft site to download the sound patch for MT 2010??....would really appreciate any suggestions and help...

Hello Calspee,

When listening to ATC do you here the various airlines being mentioned by name!

Hello Shaun...thanks for the reply....yes I do hear the various Airline names..after installing MT2010 I ran "edit voicepack and updated it....is that the same thing as the sound patch from MY2010?

Hello Shaun...thanks for the reply....yes I do hear the various Airline names..after installing MT2010 I ran "edit voicepack and updated it....is that the same thing as the sound patch from MY2010?

The MyTraffic Soundpatch only can patch the original file, or one patched by a previous version of itself. If you applied EditVoicepack, it will recognize this and terminate, so you are done and all is OK.